Chapter 28

Ever since Emperor Mingzong announced that he would hold the ceremony of enshrining the chief elder brother, he sent out invitations to all Taoist sects in the world.

  But all the sects that received the invitation came. After all, the birth of the divine beast had caused everyone in the world to go crazy for it. Unfortunately, Ming Zong was unwilling to show the divine beast to everyone, so Fengyu Tower gave the divine beast to everyone. The master, Gu Yue, was labeled as the son of luck.

  Only then did the dispute slowly subside. Most of the righteous sects and hidden aristocratic families did not dare to take a gamble and had to worry about the fortune of their own sect and family.

  However, the calm on the surface is only temporary. The word "Child of Destiny" is just a guess now, and it is difficult to confirm at all. Everyone knows that sooner or later, the world will fight for the mythical beast.

  Secretly, there are still many people planning for the beast. After all, it is impossible for Gu Yue not to go out of the Mingzong all his life. He has to go out to practice and find opportunities to conceive a baby.

  When the time comes, they will not hesitate to take it by force!

  When Mingzong suddenly invited everyone to come to watch the ceremony, everyone's immediate reaction was why Mingzong was so generous all of a sudden?

  Otherwise, he was hiding it before and refused to show it to them, but now he invites everyone to watch the ceremony. Could it be that there is something wrong with the beast, or is there something special happening?

  Anyway, you can tell at a glance.

  Mingzong was extremely lively today, all the immortal families rushed to the main hall of Mingzong from the place where Mingzong stayed.

  Naturally, the people who came this time were not ordinary disciples. They were either senior members of the sect or true disciples. These people were the top powers of the sect, and they brought many flying magic weapons with them.

  Therefore, the people waiting in the main hall of the Ming Sect looked up and saw from time to time clouds and boats, flying cars and spiritual birds, each showing their magical powers, and the sky was filled with flowers and brocades. It was no exaggeration.

  But after everyone landed, they found that the disciples of Mingzong looked at them very calmly, as if these were not worth mentioning in their eyes.

  Therefore, the disciples of other sects were also a little bit bored, so they had to stay in the seats arranged by Mingzong and chat while waiting for the ceremony to start.

  Finally, the Mingzong Jade Pan Golden Bell struck three times in a row, each sound louder than the last. Huo Tian, ​​head of Mingzong, appeared in front of everyone, announcing the start of the grand ceremony.

  Huo Tian was a cultivator who broke through the stage of transforming gods when he was less than a thousand years old, and he was quite famous in the entire cultivation world.

  Many disciples of the Ming Sect, who had rarely seen the leader, not to mention the disciples of other sects, all regained their concentration and began to observe the ceremony.

  The grand ceremony in the world of cultivation is simple enough. It only requires offering sacrifices to the heaven and earth, and mourning ghosts and gods. Apart from that, the cultivators have no other ties.

  Huo Tian inserted a stick of incense into Mingzong's Juyuan Baoding and silently saluted. This time he went against Gu Yue's wishes and forced him to stay as the chief senior brother of Mingzong. He didn't know if the ancestors of Mingzong would do it. So blame him, but he had to do this for the sake of the sect.