Chapter 51

Duoxi, a scholar from the south of the Yangtze River, came to the East China Sea to watch the tide in the eighth month of the lunar calendar.

  During the Mid-Autumn Festival, countless guests flock to the river bank, waiting for the moment when the tide comes in.

  When the tide rises, a tiny dot will appear on the horizon. In the blink of an eye, it will turn into a silver thread. In an instant, it will turn into a wall of water more than ten feet high, surging forward. The next moment, it will be close. You can imagine I don't know what kind of wonder it is.

  Today is no exception. On a painting boat on the river bank, several young men in splendid clothes and jade crowns have prepared pens and ink, just waiting to write poems and paintings.

  The tide is coming!

  Everyone rushed to see it, and saw a small red dot like a gem suddenly appearing in the distance.

  How could it be a red tide?

  Before everyone could react, they saw the red dot suddenly turn into a line of gold, like morning glow reflecting on the river, and then roaring like thunder, coming at full speed, like mountains and seas, like thousands of horses galloping.

  In an instant, the golden light suddenly rose to nearly a few hundred feet!

  This wave is so majestic and tall that it can flood mountains and seas, submerging the heaven and earth.

  Everyone looked up in shock and discovered that in the heavy sea tide, an extremely huge golden koi carp was coming from far to near. It had blood-red horns on its head and its eyes were like jewels.

  At this moment, everyone seemed to be choked by the throat, unable to speak a word in horror, looking at the unimaginable magical creation in this world.

  At this moment, everyone suddenly noticed that there was still a person standing above the koi's head.

  He is dressed in white and has black hair, and he came from the sky on the waves, really like a fairy descended into the world.

  But only a moment later, the koi suddenly turned around and flicked its tail again, submerging in the water.

  Soon the sea was calm, except for the fact that the fish tail had thrown up a burst of water vapor, spraying beads and splashing jade, just like an illusion.

  Gu Yueqing stood firmly on the ground and smiled slightly. He had been riding a koi carp these days and had a good overview of the sea. It could be said that it was thousands of miles of scenery and boundless scenery.

  Therefore, Gu Yue was not in a hurry to find a place to stay. It didn't matter if the cultivator didn't eat or drink anyway, not to mention that he had just finished a feast.

  Gu Yue took his little Zaizai and Xiao Shi around and spent countless days and nights on the sea before he decided to find a place to stay.

  Based on Gu Yue's previous experience, it didn't work in a remote or sparsely populated place, so Gu Yue decided to enter this secular dynasty.

  Once in the secular dynasty, there were many mortals and it was very lively, making it easy to hide.

  Secondly, the secular dynasty was no better than the cultivation sect, and the cultivators in it were not strong. Gu Yue felt very satisfied.

  But as soon as Gu Yue appeared on Jiang'an, after walking for a few steps, a waiter suddenly stepped forward and said respectfully: "Master Dao, my son has an invitation, and I hope the master will reward you." Gu Yue