Chapter 79

Everyone watched this scene in awe. They saw Gu Yue flying up in the daytime, holding up thousands of clouds. When he stepped through it, he reached the gate of heaven.

  "He ascended directly! There wasn't even a thunderstorm! Is this a born immortal?" "

  He really ascended into the immortal world! Look, is that the legendary immortal sect?" "

  Ah! Senior Brother Gu is so dazzling. It must be very extraordinary in the immortal world from now on!"

  The spiritual cultivators present who had been struggling for many years to open the immortal gate couldn't help but sigh with emotion and burst into tears. If it weren't for Gu Yue, they would have been trapped in the world of cultivation for the rest of their lives. , and will never be able to live forever.

  As the saying goes, if you hear the truth in the morning, you will die in the evening.

  Gu Yue helped them open the Heavenly Gate, which was equivalent to giving them a second life, not to mention the significance this move would bring to the entire world of cultivation.

  "From now on, our sect will always offer an immortal tablet to Gu Yue. All disciples regard Gu Yue as the world's senior brother. I wonder if Master Huo agrees?"

  "Yes, yes, brother Huo can't hide his secrets. Gu Yue is the treasure of the entire Taoist sect, and he is also our senior brother!" "Brother Huo, we have been friends for many years. With such a promotion, Gu Yue will

  become This is an eternal legend in the world of cultivation, so we can't monopolize it!"

  Huo Tian looked at these sect leaders with a hard-to-speak expression. Each one of them was older than him, how could he have the nerve to call Gu Yue his senior brother? But this matter Huo Tian Of course God couldn't disagree.

  After all, Gu Yue is a divine cultivator, and it would be good for his cultivation to gain more will power. Of course, with Gu Yue's current strength, it remains to be determined whether it is necessary, but in any case, Huo Tian has no intention of using Gu Yue as a cultivator. The thoughts hidden in the sect, not to mention a peerless and extraordinary person like Gu Yue, are definitely not something that his Mingzong can cultivate, but are the blessings of the entire world of cultivation!

  At this moment, the Jiyin Sect Kunlun Sect, which has always been at odds with the righteous way, said with a shy face: "Master Huo, our sect/sect is willing to turn conflicts into friendship. I hope you don't mind. From now on, we will put the righteousness first and devote ourselves wholeheartedly to That's great!"

  It turns out that now Gu Yue has ascended and opened the Heavenly Gate, directly changing the pattern of the entire world of cultivation.

  In the past, they, the higher-ups of the Demon Cult, all knew that they could not ascend. Whether it was the Xuan cultivators who wanted to go to the fairy world, or the Demon cultivators who wanted to go to the real demon world, it was impossible.

  Because this world of cultivation is already a closed space, so in order to compete for the non-renewable spiritual energy and resources in this world of cultivation, shouldn't the devil have to work hard to cause trouble?

  But things are different now. Gu Yue opened the Heavenly Gate on his own. From now on, their demonic cultivators also have hope. Of course, they want to ascend. What other demons and devils are there?

  Huo Tian snorted coldly, but still did not refuse. After all, the common people must be put first. From now on, there will be peace between good and evil for a long time.

I'm Really Not a Child of Luck जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें