Chapter 85

This is the second time someone told me to "stop".

  However, Gu Yue was not as patient as last time. Gu Yue stood still, but did not look back. He just said lightly: "What's the matter?" When Gu Yue asked

  this question, the Young City Lord Hunyuan became a little weaker. After all, He had no evidence, but the young city lord Hunyuan was not willing to let Gu Yue go like that.

  Young City Master Hunyuan frowned, held the luck stone bead in his hand and said, "You were obviously very interested in this thing just now and had enough money, but you suddenly let it go! Shouldn't I be suspicious?" Gu Yue frowned slightly, what kind of fallacy is this? It's not like he wanted to ask him to fight for it, and if Xiao Zaizai hadn't stopped him... Gu Yue did have the idea of ​​taking a photo of it just now.

  When Gu Yue thought of this, he couldn't help but wonder, and he didn't know why Xiao Zaizai didn't let him take the picture...

  Seeing that Gu Yue didn't answer him, the Young City Master of Hunyuan thought that he had nothing to say, and even more so Displeased, he looked around and said, "Okay, Duobao Pavilion actually did something like this, and secretly found someone to join forces to set a trap for me?" This is obviously going to cause trouble

  ! The surrounding immortals all watched the excitement. After all, Young City Master Hunyuan is in Gengyang City, but he exists like a local snake. If Duobao Pavilion cannot handle this matter well, it will be difficult to do business in the future.

  At this time, the shopkeeper of Duobao Pavilion had to come forward and explain: "Young City Master, you have misunderstood this matter. This immortal is a cultivator who just came from the lower world. He took out hundreds of millions of spiritual stones to replace the fairy spiritual crystals. But Duobao Pavilion's savings are not enough, if it weren't for the funds from this auction, this would be just right!"

  Hundreds of millions of spiritual stones?

  As soon as these words came out, the expressions of the surrounding immortals suddenly changed, and the word "lower realm" had not been heard for a long time. If it hadn't been a few hours ago, it was the first time for the immortals to see such a strange phenomenon in the Immortal Ascension Platform, this "lower realm" The words are already a distant memory.

  But even if this person comes from the lower world, he can't be the same person just now. After all, everyone can't sense Gu Yue's cultivation level at all, because Gu Yue's cultivation level is higher than everyone here, and a newly born How can an immortal who has entered the immortal world do this?

  At this time, Young City Master Hunyuan also thought of this, but he didn't think Gu Yue was that person.

  After hearing this explanation, Young City Master Hunyuan still felt that it was not enough.

  In the final analysis, Young City Master Hunyuan was suffering from the sequelae of his crazy shopping. He regretted it and wanted to buy it. He felt that he had lost a lot of money, but he had no way to return it to Duobao Pavilion. He could only find faults everywhere, and Duobao Pavilion was home after all. The cause is so great that it is not as easy to deal with as Gu Yue alone.

  Gu Yue also saw this. He had no intention of wasting any more time with this person. Gu Yue said calmly: "I have seen this thing in the lower world. It does have a way to enhance luck, and it can also absorb other people's energy." Luck..."

  As soon as Gu Yue finished speaking, all the immortals around him looked at the object in the hands of Young City Master Hunyuan with burning eyes, but the next second, everyone's expressions also showed endless vigilance. .