Chapter 26

Xiao Zaizai pressed his little paw on the first jade box.

  Gu Yue looked a little nervous at first, but then when he saw the little Zaizai clumsily pushing open the jade box, he looked a little naive, and he couldn't help but want to laugh.

  I saw the first box emitting a bright light as it was slowly pushed open by the little claws.

  Gu Yue hurriedly looked at it, and there was a map inside, which seemed to be made of silk brocade, with mountains and rivers drawn on it, clouds and mists flowing on it, flowers, birds, fish and insects were even more vivid, and you could even faintly hear them. their voices.

  For some reason, Gu Yue felt that the picture was very familiar, and it seemed to be his own handwriting. When he looked again, he saw that there was indeed a very detailed area, which was drawn by him before, and the other places were written by different handwriting. If we count, there are five people in total, which is exactly the number of people he and He Su and others entered and exited the secret realm last time.

  If Gu Yue guessed correctly, the other handwriting was exactly what they drew. Of course, compared to his own handwriting, other people's handwriting is much simpler and rougher.

  And the flashes on the map all come from the aura above, this is actually a magic weapon of mystery!

  Gu Yue tried to sink his spiritual consciousness into it, and in a blink of an eye, he had already appeared in the secret realm.

  Gu Yue looked up again, and found that this is the secret place where Fu Bao was born, but now he can directly enter this place through this map.

  In other words, this map is like a portal.

  Gu Yue was a little pleasantly surprised, he didn't expect that the sect would make this secret realm into a space magic weapon similar to his carry-on and gave it to him.

  He thought his drawings were not beautiful and detailed enough, but others were worse than him.

  So does this magic weapon belong to him in the end?

  Gu Yue felt like he had picked up a big deal. After all, it was a magic weapon at the level of a mysterious weapon. He only had two of them. Now he had an extra one with space attributes. Although it had no combat effectiveness, he could store anything in the future. Put it inside.

  It should be extremely difficult to make something with spatial storage properties like this. It requires at least a Nascent Soul level weapon cultivator to be able to complete it. Moreover, it is only a few months before they leave the secret realm. There may be more than one weapon cultivator.

  Gu Yue returned to the room again, surprised and a little surprised.

  He remembered that secret realms like this were used for training for sect disciples. Wouldn't it be too exaggerated to actually make a magic weapon now?

  At this moment, Zaizai's eyes widened accusingly as he suddenly disappeared without taking him with him, and a low "ouch" sound came from his throat.

  Gu Yue didn't dare to delay, so he hugged the little Zaizai and coaxed him again and again, which made the little Zaizai happy.

  As for the next jade box, Gu Yue thinks it should be very ordinary. After all, this secret space map is already very good, and the other two are mostly just supplements and foils.

  But when Xiao Zaizai pushed away again, Gu Yue saw another flash of light coming from above.

  This flash is even brighter than before!