Chapter 5

Gu Yue spent half a day practicing sword control, and finally mastered the essence of it.

  Now he can come and go freely in the vice peak, but he still needs to get used to it if he wants to fly thousands of miles away.

  Gu Yue was going to get the resources allocated by the sect first, so he left here as soon as possible.

  However, Gu Yue is not very familiar with the sect now, he is afraid that he will be caught blind all the way, and he doesn't want to be surrounded by people, so Gu Yue needs to find someone to do things for him.

  It is best for this person to know everything about the sect like the palm of his hand, and be simple, so that he can be fooled.

  Gu Yue took out the Fei calligraphy talisman, thought for a while, and thought of someone.

  This person is the registered disciple of Wuya Zhenren named Wei Shuhao.

  Named disciples are different from true disciples. They only have the name of master and apprentice. If the master has time to give pointers, he will not teach the exercises.

  Registered disciples need to earn merits for the master like ordinary disciples in order to learn the best exercises in the sect.

  This is also the sect's rule. Xuanmen Kung Fu is the true foundation of a sect. In order to avoid rumors, those superior exercises are recorded in the Jingluo Hall, one of the three main halls. Only disciples who have accumulated enough merits are allowed to enter in exchange for one of them. You can only practice by yourself.

  Therefore, even if they are brothers of the same school, apart from the basic exercises, the Taoism they practice may be different.

  However, registered disciples have a lot of benefits after all, just like Rong FuJing is under the head of the sect, and the resources he receives are much more.

  And the registered disciples are the only ones who can be promoted without taking assessments. Therefore, most of them come from a cultivation family but have mediocre qualifications, or have some connection with a real person in the sect, which is commonly known as the second generation of immortals.

  Wei Shuhao was stunned when he received Gu Yue's flying letter. He read it again and again to make sure that he read it correctly.

  Wei Shuhao never thought that Gu Yue would actually summon him. Although he started practicing Taoism earlier than Gu Yue and practiced Taoism many years earlier than Gu Yue, their qualifications were not on the same level and they had no friendship.

  Before Gu Yue retreated, Wei Shuhao didn't even talk to him more than a few words. In his memory, Gu Yue was also a person who was too far away from him.

  In the past few days, the news that Gu Yue came out of seclusion to form a golden elixir caused a sensation all over the world. It should be noted that this is the first time in the world of cultivation for thousands of years that such a shocking thing has happened, and Gu Yue's reputation has become even louder.

  Gu Yue was the sword cultivator of Jianfeng whom they asked again. They didn't know how many people came to visit, either to inquire or to win over. They all had their own ideas and wanted to make friends with Gu Yue. Wei Shuhao was also honored.

  But other than that, Wei Shuhao's attitude towards Gu Yue was only the admiration and admiration that ordinary people have for geniuses, and he didn't dare to have any intimacy.

  How could Wei Shuhao not be surprised when Gu Yue summoned him at this moment? I don't know what the big brother is looking for me?

  Thinking of this, Wei Shuhao hurriedly rushed to Gu Yue's mountain gate.