Chapter 4

Gu Yue did not dare to stay in front of everyone in case he was asked about how to break through the pill formation stage.

  Fortunately, no one interfered with him along the way, and Gu Yue successfully returned to the sub-peak just now, which was where Gu Yue had practiced since he was a child.

  Because the original person was in seclusion all year round, there was no one else to serve him, which was convenient for Gu Yue.

  It's just that although the scenery here is unique, the accommodation is a bit crude.

  It is not difficult to understand that the original body is devoted to the sword, and usually either retreats or practices. Moreover, many people practice cultivation and cannot indulge in foreign objects. It is normal for them to not take care of their own residence.

  Gu Yue looked around, and finally chose to sit on the cold jade stone in the center of the deep pool. He didn't know if it was because his body was used to it, but he always felt more comfortable here than elsewhere.

  Although Gu Yue still doesn't know how to wield a sword, moving at such a distance is still as smooth as walking on flat ground for him.

  Gu Yue continued to meditate.

  Now that he is leaving seclusion earlier, the first thing he has to deal with is the Nine Peaks Competition.

  Can the Nine Peaks Grand Competition not participate? the answer is negative.

  Not to mention his special status, even an ordinary member of Wenjianfeng should contribute.

  What's more, Gu Yue has no intention of leaving Mingzong. As the saying goes, he can enjoy the shade with his back against a big tree. He has a background like that of a first-class sect and Wuya Zhenren, which no one else can ask for.

  The Nine Peaks Conference is just a little more dangerous and a little more exciting. As long as you work hard, it will always fall into silence.

  Thinking of this, Gu Yue couldn't help feeling a little sad.

  Although he felt that he had kept a low profile this time, judging from the eyes of the people around him, he was still held back by his past aura and his own appearance.

  This... Gu Yue is actually used to it.

  When he woke up, he saw his own appearance through the water, which was exactly the same as that of his previous life, and it was also very similar.

  It's just that I didn't expect that in the cultivation world, everyone still likes to look at faces.

  Gu Yue was filled with emotion, and felt that the road ahead would be full of difficulties, and he needed to plan carefully. He had to adapt to his skills and cultivation as soon as possible.

  Although Gu Yue really wanted to keep a low profile, he didn't want to die in society, and it was absolutely unacceptable to be too embarrassing.

  A day later, someone knocked on the door suddenly, only to hear the other party explain the purpose of coming, it turned out to be the elder of Shan Hai Tang.

  Shanhaitang is one of the six halls. It specializes in handling the placement of disciples from various sects and peaks in caves and other matters. The six halls usually have a lot of affairs, and the responsible deacons are all disciples with mediocre qualifications.

  It's just that Shanhaitang is a little different. There are many benefits in it. It's difficult to get in without some knowledge. What's more, the position of elder has always been respected by others, so there is no reason to come in person.