Chapter 38

Gu Yue was suddenly sent to the Demon Realm by a trap set by people from the Blood Spirit Sect. This incident caused a sensation in the entire cultivation world.

  And Sword King Cheng Sikong notified Mingzong urgently, and then severely interrogated the three members of the Blood Spirit Sect, and learned that it was the order of the head of the Blood Spirit Sect to intercept the divine beast.

  Sikong ordered the three of them to perform the soul-changing method again, but the three of them couldn't find the location of the formation point, and only then did they discover an astonishing fact!

  It turned out that Gu Yue actually changed the formation just before the teleportation! You must know that in this forbidden world, it is claimed to be able to trap cultivators below Sanxian.

  Cultivators can't use their spiritual power inside, even Si Blank whose cultivation has reached the late stage of transforming gods!

  And to what extent is the spiritual power in Gu Yue's body so deep that he ignores this forbidden world? How terrifying is his real spiritual power!

  But when Si Bai told Ming Zong about this, Ming Zong was not surprised at all.

  It turned out that when the news came out, Mingzong quickly checked the pair of life cards connected to Gu Yue's identity card. Instead of dimming, the life card was still extremely bright, which showed that nothing happened to Gu Yue.

  What's more, with Gu Yue's current strength, whether it's the divine beast, the Heavenly Spiritual Treasure Queyue, or his aura of merit and virtue with great aspirations for heaven and earth, it is enough to guarantee that even if Gu Yue encounters a cultivator in the god transformation stage like the master of the Blood Spirit Sect, Also has the power to fight.

  The reason why Mingzong was so convinced was because they saw so many extraordinary things about Gu Yue, which were unimaginable to ordinary people.

  In order to confirm where Gu Yue went, Mingzong still needs to send the peak master and disciples of Tianji Peak to investigate, but on the surface, this matter has not been made public.

  Since the Blood Spirit Sect dares to be the first to attack Gu Yue, then it should pay the price and let everyone in the world be alert to it!

  And now we can take this opportunity to catch the Demon Realm off guard. The Blood Spirit Gate has now become the first-class Demon Gate in the Demon Realm. Once it is destroyed, the strength of the Demon Realm will be greatly reduced. From now on, the Demon Realm will not be able to make any waste before the Demon Sealing War. .

  *

  At this time, when the news of Gu Yue's disappearance came, Yin Li, who was practicing swordsmanship at Wenjian Peak, learned about it.

  His heavy heart felt relaxed for the first time in a long time.

  These days, Yin Li only feels that he is walking on an extremely dark road.

  Although this road still leads directly to the main road, Yin Li has no sense of accomplishment at all. He lives in a state of panic every day.

  Because Yin Li found that the road became narrower and narrower as he walked down, no matter how he walked, Gu Yue was always in front of him.

  He is everywhere, all the time, like a statue standing here, leaving a thick shadow that cannot be ignored.

  Gu Yue broke through to the middle stage of the Golden Core within a month, got another divine beast, and even connected to the Heavenly Spirit Treasure was born for him.