Chapter 67

As we all know, the Tongtian Lingbao was not created by manpower, but was born by chance. It contains a trace of the truth of the Tao. Its psychic power is unimaginable, and it is already used by the immortals in the upper world.

  So far in the world of cultivation, only a few heaven-reaching spiritual treasures have been produced, and each one can cause a worldwide sensation.

  As for immortal weapons, they have never been seen in the world of cultivation, and they have no idea about the laws of immortal weapons, just because immortal weapons have never appeared in the world of cultivation.

  Once an immortal weapon is born, it will be known to all three worlds, so the world of cultivation will only hear about it.

  In fact, even the upper world is in a sensation, because no immortal weapon has been born in the upper world for a long time...

  At this moment, the Haotian Palace in the immortal world.

  The Emperor of Heaven is sitting high above, wearing nine heavenly robes and carrying the might of Heaven. His face and expression cannot be seen clearly.

  Under the court, there are many stars, kings, immortals and officials, all staring at the wonderful scene at this moment.

  The Emperor of Heaven was moved and said: "Who is this immortal friend who has realized a trace of the power of creation!"

  It turns out that the difference between the immortal weapon and the Tongtian Lingbao is that the Tongtian Lingbao only masters a trace of the laws of the Great Dao, but the immortal weapon has the ability to create and evolve. The ability of the law!

  Whenever an immortal weapon is born, it means the birth of a new law.

  Therefore, the power of the immortal weapon can even kill immortals!

  After ascending to immortality, although the lifespan is long, it is not immortal. If the soul is lost, it will die on the spot.

  So if you don't understand this law, even an immortal will be powerless!

  As soon as the Emperor of Heaven finished speaking, one of the Eighteen Star Lords couldn't help but said: "Emperor Qi, this immortal weapon does not seem to come from the fairy world... but from the world of cultivation.

  " came out, instantly causing an uproar in the fairy world.

  It turns out that there are two kinds of immortals in the immortal world. One is the heavenly being who was born in the immortal world. The heavenly being is born with an immortal body. After cultivating and attaining the Tao, he becomes an immortal.

  After ascending to the lower realm, the body was tempered by the thunder tribulation and became an immortal body, which was called Earth Immortal.

  There is no difference in essence between heavenly immortals and earthly immortals. They both belong to the realm of lower immortals, but they are immortal, very idle, jobless and famous, and do not have any following immortals.

  If there is a lower immortal realm, then there is a middle immortal realm. The middle immortal realm is the true immortal and the Daluo Golden Immortal.

  When you reach the level of true immortal, your immortal power is much deeper, and you are also qualified to serve as an official in heaven.

  Da Luo Jin Immortal is a person with extremely outstanding immortal talents. Generally speaking, those who can achieve Da Luo Jin Immortal will have the Immortal Gold Seal on their forehead that is different from others when they attain enlightenment.