Chapter 52

Gu Yue looked at the stone statues and was really curious.

  According to his understanding, in order for the stone statues to appear, they must first contain spiritual energy, but Gu Yue did not have any of these stone statues. Sensing the existence of spiritual energy in their bodies.

  But they don't look like dead objects, instead, there is some kind of indescribable strange aura flowing inside them.

  In addition, when Ji Yu was preaching just now, those people looked a bit like people who had been deceived. Therefore, Gu Yuecai was curious and wanted to take a look at the stone statue to see what it hidden.

  At this time, after Ji Yu picked up the stone statue, he bowed solemnly three times before handing it to Gu Yue.

  Seeing Gu Yue just pick it up with his hands, Ji Yu felt unhappy and said, "Young Taoist is also a member of the Taoist sect, so you should know the etiquette of his sect!" Gu Yue said calmly: "Although I have no sect, but I have no sect. All Taoist teachings are naturally transmitted from heaven. In this life, I will only worship heaven and earth."

  Not to mention that Gu Yue had a master's lineage. Even if he didn't, Gu Yue would not worship a stone statue.

  As soon as Gu Yue said these words, the literati next to him also persuaded him: "Ji Daochang, please be more accommodating. If it is possible, I will help Xiao Daochang to pay respects." Ji Yu's face changed slightly. Wild Taoists are really eloquent.

  The way of heaven is the highest, even if Ji Yu has a good understanding of metaphysics, he can't find any reason to refute the other party.

  Coupled with the persuasion of someone nearby, Ji Yu had no choice but to give up.

  But Ji Yu couldn't help sneering in his heart, since this person wants to be like this, no wonder he didn't remind him that this stone statue is an incarnation of the Patriarch of Xuanzhen Sect.

  Not everyone in the Xuanzhen Sect can get this stone statue, but because Ji Yu was a disciple of the Xuanzhen Sect in his early years and was quite talented in preaching, and now has a good reputation in the secular world, the Xuanzhen Sect gave it to him. He counts.

  And these stone statues can not only select disciples, but also exclude those who are not sincere to Xuanzhen Sect.

  After all, some people want to join the Xuanzhen Sect just to prolong their lifespan, and there are also many people who don't believe in the religion at all.

  If one is not sincere enough towards the stone statue, or acts disrespectful, the stone statue will automatically appear.

  Before, there was a kid from a rich family who had the audacity to destroy the stone statue after taking it.

  The moment it fell, the stone statue appeared, not only intact, but also alive. The rich boy knelt down on the spot, but he was still frightened. He had a high fever for several days and nights and became a fool. His reputation has become even greater.

  Since this person doesn’t believe it, let him give it a try!

  At this time, everyone present was also staring at this scene intently.

  After Gu Yue took over the stone statue, it was like a doll sold on the street in his hands. Gu Yue fiddled with it first, but found nothing special. At most, it was very delicately carved.

  It seems that the secret is still inside. Gu Yue just turned the stone statue over, and the moment he met his eyes, there was a "pop", and the lifelike and unbreakable stone statue suddenly shattered like dust.