Chapter 68

Usually, Zaizai likes to step on him like this, but today, when Gu Yue was stepped on by Zaizai with his paw, he subconsciously remembered the scene just now, those bare feet that were even whiter than those on the cold jade couch.

  Gu Yue's whole body felt bad, and he almost wanted to retract his hand as if he was electrocuted. But the next moment, when he felt that the palm of his hand was just furry and soft claws, Gu Yue came back to his senses and looked at the little boy with guilt. Cub.

  He didn't even know he could be so perverted!

  The little Zaizai's watery eyes turned slightly, showing a bit of pride and not angry at all!

  Gu Yue calmed down and held the little Zaizai in his arms again.

  At this time, Gu Yue thought again that he was clearly refining the spirit sword in the fire room, but he was almost attacked by a few young men. How could he not know whose handiwork it was?

  Thinking of the look in the long-faced monk's eyes before, Gu Yue finally knew why he felt uncomfortable.

  Gu Yue pushed open the door of the innate fire room between heaven and earth. He had just conquered one of the great avenues. The power of creation lingered around him. His prestige was endless. The light spread across the sky and never dispersed for a long time.

  The entire Hidden Demon Realm had been shocked by this vision just now. They knew in their hearts that a strange treasure had been born, so they rushed over one after another. When they saw an unparalleledly handsome man appearing, he was surrounded by the brilliant Milky Way, which was boundless and bright.

  Those who are dark are in panic, those who are bright are admired by thousands of people!

  And the moment he saw Gu Yue appear, the long-faced monk had already knelt down involuntarily, with tears streaming down his face: "I hope you will spare your life, sir!"

  The long-faced monk watched helplessly as the four demon cultivators were turned into flying smoke by the white light from the birth of the strange treasure. This scene was extremely terrifying.

  After all, the long-faced monk has been running this earth and fire room for hundreds of years, and he has seen many scenes of magical weapons being trained. Any magical weapon in this world must at least be activated to be effective, but he has never seen it. With the vision, he was able to kill all four cultivators who were at the same level as him or even at a higher level. He still had no intention of resisting in his heart, but he just regretted why he didn't listen to the advice of the devil!

  Don't touch the handsome ones!

  Gu Yue's brows were still indifferent. He could tell at a glance that this person had been doing evil for many years. Did he really know his fault sincerely?

  Can you become a Buddha immediately by putting down your butcher knife? This world should not be harsh on good people, nor should it be tolerant on bad people.

  Just like in modern times, if you do something wrong, you should be severely punished by the law, rather than being forgiven with a simple apology.

  Gu Yue glanced at everyone and said calmly: "The heaven and the earth are orderly, and everything has a cause. All living beings are born if they are orderly, and they are destroyed if they are disordered. How can we be lawless when we are born as humans!" As soon as Gu Yue finished speaking, all the heavens behind

  him The stars seemed to be rushing towards him, and his will was deepened again.

  It turns out that the order of heaven and earth has been formed since the beginning of the creation of heaven and earth. However, if this boundary law collapses, the order of heaven and earth will inevitably be weak, and there is even a risk of collapse in some places.