Chapter 48

Gu Yue had already taken a fancy to that fish just now. He saw that its whole body was golden red, like a gem, and its tail was shining. It was exactly the type that Fu Bao liked.

  Gu Yue pinched a small water polo with his spiritual power, just enough to hold fish in it.

  But the moment the fish was put into the water polo, it broke through the spiritual barrier and wanted to escape.

  Gu Yue was not paying attention for a moment, and the fish splashed water droplets on Xiao Zai Zai's face. Xiao Zai Zai's eyes suddenly widened, and he actually tried to slap the fish with his small claws a little fiercely.

  Seeing this, Gu Yue quickly made a new barrier for Yu'er. This barrier was no longer formed by Gu Yue's spiritual power, but what Gu Yue had just temporarily comprehended. He transformed the sword's intention, but this sword's intention contained With the Tao of goodness like water, so although it is tangible, it is not sharp.

  Sure enough, when Gu Yue put the fish into this sword intent, it would no longer be able to break through the outer barrier.

  Gu Yue then handed the bubble to the little Zaizai and said warmly: "Fubao, you can play with it, but you can't hurt it." Seeing Fubao's fierce look just now, Gu Yue almost forgot that Fubao was

  also This is a ferocious beast.

  The main reason is that Fubao looks cute and harmless, and he is usually lazy and has no energy at all. It is surprising that he was angry just now.

  Hearing what Gu Yue said, Xiao Zai Zai shook the water drops on his fur, but he still looked at the golden carp in the water polo with some displeasure.

  The carp trembled a little under Xiao Zai Zai's gaze, and leaned towards Gu Yue.

  Gu Yue didn't care about this. In Gu Yue's opinion, it was normal for Fu Bao to be a bit fierce. It was a ferocious beast and its nature was like this. He just needed to be patiently guided.

  Gu Yue handed the bubble to Zaizai and touched it gently with his fingers as a demonstration. Zaizai tilted his head and tried to put his little paws on the water balloon.

  This sword's intention is as good as water, as soft as it is strong, and can benefit all things.

  The little Zaizai poked it with his paw curiously, and soon the blister formed a soft arc, and then bounced up again.

  The little cubs played happily.

  Seeing this scene, Gu Yue also felt relieved.

  Just now, Gu Yue also thought of it on the spur of the moment. Since spiritual power can be turned into a barrier, why can't sword power do the same? It's just that the spiritual power is easier to control and lasts longer, so Gu Yue also tried to transform the sword intention into a more stable form.

  When he used hidden swordsmanship before, he had already initially comprehended the tangible and intangible essence of sword intent, but now, he has a deeper control over sword intent, which can make sword intent no longer expand in an aggressive direction, but more Focus on stability.

  It's just that Gu Yue didn't have enough control over this kind of sword intent, so after little Zaizai played for a while, Gu Yue noticed that the blisters were about to disappear again.

  So Gu Yue repeated his old trick. After going back and forth, the little fish could no longer think of escaping and could only lie obediently in its black and white furry paws.

  And Gu Yue could last longer and longer.

  Unknowingly, Haizhou had traveled nearly a thousand miles, and the outline of a palace appeared faintly in front of him.