Chapter 17

This is the first time that Fu Bao got so close, Gu Yue should be happy, but thinking of the little cub eating an unknown bug just now, Gu Yue couldn't help but feel helpless.

  Of course it's not that he dislikes the little cub, it's just that Gu Yue felt that he was incompetent, and he couldn't protect it well in the battle just now.

  However, seeing that Xiao Zai Zai seemed to be fine, and the tip of his tongue and mouth were also normal pink, Gu Yue heaved a sigh of relief, and put Zai Zai back into his arms.

  The most important thing now is the endgame in front of him. When Gu Yue came out of the secret realm just now, he saw that his teammates were beaten and retreated, surrounded by hundreds of monks, and it was most likely because of him.

  So after seeing that the few cultivators who were fighting with his teammates didn't look like serious cultivators, Gu Yue immediately chose to make a move.

  The last time Gu Yue made a move was in a secret realm a month ago when he fought a cultivator at the late Golden Core stage.

  He picked up the sword in his hand at that time, because he was in a life-and-death crisis, so every sword Gu Yue swung was real, and he could clearly feel the sword aura when he swung his sword. His sword aura was an extension of his sword edge, extremely pure, with an indomitable killing intent.

  And just now, Gu Yue swung three more swords. The first two of these three swords are actually no different from the ones Gu Yue swung before, but they are more decisive and larger.

  Because after Gu Yue advanced to the middle stage of the golden core, his spiritual power has greatly improved compared to before. I don't know if it's Gu Yue's illusion. He always feels that the spiritual power contained in his golden core seems to be endless, so every sword that Gu Yue draws is doing his best, and the slender wind brought up by the sword energy before was originally only a few hundred, but now it can be turned into thousands or tens of thousands!

  Therefore, when the sword in Gu Yue's hand swayed with sword energy, it was as if it was real.

  It's like a storm, a hurricane and a tsunami. Of course, Gu Yue, who swung this sword, couldn't feel it. He just felt that his sword was too heavy and too blunt, so it couldn't cut through the predicament in front of him.

  As for the difference between the last sword and the first two swords, when Gu Yue saw that Fu Bao accidentally swallowed the golden Gu worm, Gu Yue had no time to stop it, and he couldn't even find anyone who could take revenge, because at this time , the three cultivators had already left, so Gu Yue could only concentrate all the murderous intent and anger in his heart on the last sword.

  Gu Yue swung this sword not from his hand, but from his heart.

  There is an indescribable thought in his heart, which can be condensed into essence. It is no longer a kind of sword energy attached to the sword, but issued by himself.

  At this moment, Gu Yue only felt that his whole body was surrounded by an extremely strong sword intent. The sword in his hand was no longer a sword, but a part of him!

  If you look at it with your spiritual sense, it is an extremely mysterious and inexplicable meaning of the sword, which is both tangible and intangible.