Chapter 25

The news that Mingzong wanted to canonize the chief disciple spread like wildfire, and the canonization ceremony was on the eve of the Jiufeng Grand Competition, and the matter quickly spread throughout the Mingzong.

  After all, Mingzong had never set up a chief senior brother before. As the saying goes, there is no first place in literature and no second place in military power.

  Mingzong is open to all rivers and encompasses all things. Jiufeng's disciples practice different techniques and are good at different things.

  Although Mingzong will hold the Nine Peaks Grand Competition every ten years and allocate resources according to the ranking of each peak, the status of each peak is equal and they are also valued by Mingzong.

  Moreover, although the top ten disciples led by Ming Zong of the younger generation are also ranked according to their combat power, their status is the same, regardless of their level.

  It can be seen that Mingzong's long-standing purpose is to develop fairly while ensuring competitiveness to the greatest extent.

  But now, Mingzong wants to establish a chief senior brother who is above everyone. I have to say that it is still very surprising.

  Even if this person is Gu Yue, who is now number one on the Dragon and Tiger List, in the tens of thousands of years of Mingzong's history, it is not that no one has achieved this.

  So how good is Gu Yue, and is he worthy of breaking the ten thousand years of tradition for Mingzong?

  In the future, with the arrival of the chief senior brother, I don’t know how the top ten disciples will respond, and whether the current middle- and lower-level structure of Mingzong will change.

  These are things that only those with foresight and foresight can think of.

  After all, Ming Zong has tens of millions of people with complicated hearts and various origins. In fact, not only are the immortal cultivating families the mainstay, but also secular dynasties serve as support. Many forces from all directions come together and are intertwined to form the current Ming Zong.

  After achieving the Golden Elixir, even the real person in the Nascent Soul stage has countless disciples and supporters. It can be said that the forces of each party are intertwined, and sometimes the slightest movement can affect the overall situation.

  Of course, most people are limited by their status and horizons. When they see some news, they just look at it in a fog and have no idea what the purpose of the action behind it is.

  Therefore, some people secretly began to speculate and take action: "Ming Zong's move has a profound meaning. Could it be that he wants to establish the status of the first sect of the Immortal Sect?" So the people with connections quietly went to inquire about the thoughts of the middle and high-level people in the sect.

  It is also convenient to act.

  "I heard that this grand ceremony held by the sect was extremely grand and unprecedented. Not only did the whole sect devote all their efforts, but they also invited all Taoist righteous practitioners from all over the world to attend. It is comparable to the ceremony of the head's succession! I think, Gu Yueji He might be the next leader appointed by the emperor!"

  Of course, this is quite an exaggeration. Huo Tian succeeded to the throne hundreds of years ago. However, everyone can also see how much Mingzong attaches importance to him, and ever since the news of Gu Yue Dan's attainment of first rank, countless people have wanted to join Gu Yue's sect, or become his disciples' staff, but unfortunately so far none People asked where Gu Yue's cave was, but they were not allowed to enter.