Chapter 110

Gu Yue had not yet recovered from the current situation, but Yin Li felt that Gu Yue seemed to wake up from a mysterious and mysterious state, revealing some flaws.

  Yin Li couldn't help but feel a chill in his heart. Even at this point, Gu Yue was clearly at the end of his rope and had no way out, but his talent was still shocking.

  A few days ago, Yin Li led an army of monks gathered by hundreds of Xuanmen schools to attack the former abandoned disciple of Mingzong and now the Demon Lord Gu Yue.

  This army of tens of thousands of monks is headed by Yin Li, and even the offerings of the Xia Dynasty are used by him. As for the hidden family, they also took action this time.

  Although Gu Yue is a demon king, in fact, under Yin Li's careful planning, people in the demon world have betrayed Gu Yue two or three times in these years.

  The so-called Demon Lord is nothing more than an empty frame now.

  Faced with this situation, Gu Yue was surrounded by many people and even seriously injured. When he was sitting alone on the top of the mountain, he asked his heart and entered a state of unity between man and nature. The great avenue that emerged invisibly Barrier, no one can penetrate even an inch.

  Of course, except for a few powerful people present, ordinary monks could not see this. They were waiting anxiously, and they only felt that Yin Li was kind-hearted, and he must have cared about this rare friendship with the same disciple. .

  Everyone knows that Gu Yue was once a proud man, but it was a pity that Yin Li came from behind. Gu Yue was unwilling to be outdone by Yin Li, so he braved the disapproval of the world and made a move that made the world despise him. He actually pulled out the Ten Thousand Demon Sword and defected to Mingzong. Moreover, this Ten Thousand Demon Sword was sealed in Rong Fujing's body. within the body.

  Now everyone knows that Rong Fujing and Yin Li are still a perfect couple. They are lovers who are in love with each other. Rong Fujing has made a lot of sacrifices to suppress the Ten Thousand Demonic Sword for so many years, but because of Gu Yue himself His selfish desires were now destroyed, and even Rong Fujing almost died. If Yin Li hadn't been lucky enough to obtain the Nine-Revolution Pill that could bring the dead back to life, Rong Fujing would never have survived.

  Gu Yue is now desperate. Will he regret what he did that day?

  Everyone is looking forward to what kind of look Gu Yue will show in the future. How will the former proud man face such a situation?

  Yin Li squeezed the luck stone bead in his hand tightly. He had been waiting for a long time. Gu Yue's death was today's fate.

  Over the years, almost all of Gu Yue's luck was slowly sucked away by Yin Li using this stone bead.

  But now Gu Yue is still able to enter such a state, which shows that he is a pure talent.

  Even he couldn't achieve this level without luck, so how could Yin Li feel better?

  Yin Li hadn't experienced this kind of jealousy from the bottom of his heart for a long time.

  He was once a demon king, and after his rebirth he came to Mingzong. There will be no one in this world who is more extraordinary and lucky than him. However, when Yin Li saw Gu Yue, he felt a threat. If he didn't have the luck stone beads, Yin Li believed without a doubt that Gu Yue could truly achieve greatness.

  How could Yin Li accept that in his previous life, he had tried every possible means and tried countless thoughts to not be able to ascend, but now someone could reach that level smoothly?