Chapter 87

Gu Yue stretched out his hand, gently touched Zai Zai's ears, then went down and rubbed Zai Zai's paws, and couldn't help but reveal a smile of joy.

  Senior is so cute...

  Wait, Gu Yue suddenly realized that his behavior was a little strange?

  When I didn't know Zaizai was a senior before, there was no problem. But now, I know clearly that Zaizai is a senior, but I feel cuter because of it. What's going on?

  *

  At this time, a man dressed simply, inconspicuously and even in tatters appeared at the foot of Jiuchong Tianchi.

  This person was Young City Master Hunyuan. Since he was kicked out by Immortal Geng Yang, Young City Master Hunyuan had to go and find Gu Yue.

  After all, there is no way to return to the battlefield of immortals and evils!

  Although he is in the realm of Daluo Jinxian, it is true that he can become an immortal much faster than others due to the accumulation of resources and inherited immortality. However, in terms of actual combat experience, he cannot actually defeat many immortals of the same level, let alone ferocious. Incomparably extraterrestrial evil clan.

  And now the news that Young City Master Hunyuan has the Luck Stone Bead has spread like wildfire, and many people are watching him eagerly. He also encountered several sneak attacks along the way. If it weren't for the powerful magic weapon on his body, he wouldn't have been able to get here.

  Therefore, Young City Lord Hunyuan almost ran for his life. After arriving at Jiuzhong Tianchi, Young City Lord Hunyuan had already been tempered by his previous arrogance.

  Only then did he realize that he was so weak without a father!

  When he saw the Jiuzhong Tianchi, Young City Master Hunyuan was only shocked.

  Did this person really just come from the lower world? Why is this cave in the lower world better than the one in the fairy world!

  You must know that the caves of immortals need to be allocated according to their immortal positions. Cave mansions cannot be built casually in the immortal world. Cave mansions like this are very rare even in the immortal world.

  At this moment, Young City Master Hunyuan suddenly felt several dangerous auras coming from behind him.

  These people are most likely the immortals who followed him along the way and tried to attack him.

  After discovering that there was danger, Young City Master Hunyuan immediately brought up a natal magic weapon that was connected to his mind, the Hunyuan Pearl. This object had the effect of protecting the body. It could also absorb other people's immortal power and weaken the immortal magic.

  It's just that the Hunyuan Pearl, which was supposed to be a psychic magic weapon, has now become dim. These days, if Young City Master Hunyuan had not used this object to protect his body, he would have died countless times.

  After the Hunyuan Pearl was attacked and swayed for a while, it stabilized again. The Young City Master Hunyuan looked around and saw that he was surrounded by four immortals. These immortals were obviously in the realm of Da Luo Jinxian, and their respective strengths should not be underestimated.

  These four people were not the ones who intercepted and killed him before, but another group of people, obviously in the same group.

  Young City Master Hunyuan didn't know that these four people must have come well prepared, and he didn't know who they were instructed by. I'm afraid it will be difficult for him to escape today!