Chapter 80

Gu Yue couldn't help being a little surprised when he heard someone telling him to stop.

  Could it be that there are some rules in the fairy world?

  But this makes sense. As far as Gu Yue knows, there are actually a lot of rules in the world of cultivation. Thinking about it, even becoming an immortal may not necessarily mean you are truly free and easy.

  Gu Yue then stopped and turned around.

  He saw a mighty man flying in front of Gu Yue. He was wearing golden armor, his eyes were shining, and his expression was stern.

  This person is none other than the Divine Power Star Lord. He is now the immortal power of the Great Luo Jinxian in the middle immortal realm. He has been appointed to the Heavenly Court for tens of thousands of years and is now the fourth-grade Star Lord.

  This Lord Shenwei Xing was born in martial arts and was undoubtedly the best among Da Luo Jinxian.

  The Emperor of Heaven sent him there this time because he valued Lord Shenwei Xing for his neatness and high qualifications. He thought it would be a very simple matter to exchange this immortal weapon with a cultivator who had just risen from the world of cultivation to the world of immortality.

  Lord Shenwei thought the same way. After receiving the mission, Lord Shenwei understood that the cultivator from the lower realm didn't know how long it would take to ascend, but Lord Shenwei still worked hard and set off without stopping.

  Now that the heavenly gate of the lower realm has been closed, the original idea of ​​Lord Shenwei is to wait until the cultivator ascends and endures the thunder tribulation, then open the Immortal Ascension Platform and let the cultivator in.

  But on the way, Lord Shenwei suddenly saw a strange phenomenon in the Immortal Platform!

  It's only been less than a day, how could someone ascend? Moreover, the heavenly gate of the lower realm is obviously closed, how could any cultivator ascend directly without opening the heavenly gate?

  Someone must be causing trouble!

  Divine Lord Shenwei felt a chill in his heart. Ever since a crack appeared in the barrier of the fairy world a few years ago and evil tribes from outside invaded, the fairy world is no longer as peaceful and peaceful as before.

  Just because the evil tribes outside the realm are so terrifying, the immortals in the Lower Immortal Realm need to be careful and support themselves when facing the evil tribes outside the realm. The Immortals in the Middle Immortal Realm can still contend a lot on the battlefield of Immortal Evils.

  But even so, the battle with the evil tribe outside the territory is still very dangerous.

  The evil tribes outside the realm are the same as those in the fairy world. They have strict hierarchies and are not afraid of death. Under the leadership of the king of the evil tribe, they quickly broke through the fairy world at the beginning. Emperor Ziwei was in charge of one of the four fairy realms. In just half a month, Next, they actually seized eight heavenly lands, and countless immortals died as a result.

  This incident outraged the entire heaven, and the Emperor of Heaven quickly issued a decree, ordering the four major immortal realms to send immortal king-level immortals to lead teams to the Ziwei Immortal Realm for support.

  But the final result was not satisfactory. Although the Immortal King led the team, it was still difficult to expel the evil tribes from outside the territory. On the contrary, there were countless casualties. The eight heavenly lands of the Ziwei Immortal Territory also became the battlefield of immortal evil.