Chapter 104

Chongxiao almost fell off Gu Yue's shoulder due to such a sneak attack by Gu Yue, and turned into a human form in the next second.

  Gu Yue hurriedly reached out his hand, wrapped his arms around Zhong Xiao's waist, and held him in his arms.

  At this time, the two people's breaths were very close and their eyes looked at each other.

  Gu Yue lowered his head and looked at Zhong Xiao's eyes that were looking directly at him. He had such a bright face, but why were those eyes so pure and moving? When he looked at him, there was something in his eyes. The glow flashed, and the boundless autumn water shimmered.

  Gu Yue found it difficult to look away, and couldn't help but look at Zhong Xiao for a while, then he straightened up and helped Zhong Xiao up.

  Zhong Xiao looked at Gu Yue curiously. When Gu Yue leaned over to look at him just now, he suddenly felt a strange feeling inexplicably. He couldn't tell what it was. His heart was burning and his body felt a little weak.

  When Gu Yue helped him up, Zhong Xiao felt that his fingers around his waist were much hotter than before, but as a result, the distance between the two was getting wider again.

  Zhong Xiao suddenly felt a little angry. When he was still a Zaizai, Gu Yue would never do this, but why did Gu Yue always want to push him away after becoming a human?

  *

  The big demon felt like he was seeing countless buffets in the illusory array. He just pounced on it and was ready to have a full meal, but found that the taste was wrong.

  Although the big demon has not eaten immortal flesh and blood for a long time, the big demon clearly remembers the taste of immortals.

  Why is it so hard to swallow now!

  However, the big demon did feel full of immortal energy, so the big demon did not expect so much, and just thought that he had not taken supplements for too long.

  In order to unblock the evil king, they rarely showed up in the past few years, and they took turns going to the immortal and evil battlefield.

  Maybe my taste has changed?

  In short, the big demon didn't take it to heart and continued to look for the next "immortal". However, after trying again and again, the big demon also discovered something was wrong!

  Although the evil energy around us is constantly increasing, why is the immortal energy also increasing? Could it be that the other party also has support?

  But now that the boundaries of the Immortal and Evil Battlefield have been sealed, even if the news is transmitted to the outside world, it cannot be done in such a short period of time.

  Moreover, the big demon found that the immortal energy and evil energy seemed to be transforming into each other, which was completely unreasonable!

  The big demon suddenly became alert. The fleshy wings behind it flapped, wind and thunder filled the air, and the earth collapsed. Only then did the big demon clearly see that where it was just now was actually an illusory formation!

  The "immortal" it originally thought was one of its kind. Seeing the countless evil clans dead and injured everywhere, the big demon let out a roar that reached the sky. This roar was mixed with countless evil energies, causing the surrounding immortal energy to rage and destroy Taoism.

  This is the most difficult thing about the evil tribe. Their evil energy has a natural restraint effect on the immortal energy, and most of the immortal methods have no effect on them.