Chapter 33

When Gu Yue’s hand was revealed, the whole audience was shocked.

  The elders of Sword King City couldn't sit still and stood up directly!

  What kind of kendo talent is this!

  Hundred Sword Intents! Turn flags into swords!

  Has he actually understood the way of the sword to this extent?

  And as an elder of Sword King City, he could see the most extraordinary thing about Gu Yue at a glance!

  As we all know, vegetation has no heart, and metal and stone have no sense.

  It is extremely difficult for a sword cultivator to attach his sword intention to anything other than his natal sword.

  The giant stone on Wenjian Peak is a natural sword stone formed by all the disciples of Wenjian Peak practicing swords on it every day. The countless sword marks on it can be learned by the disciples in detail.

  And Sword King City also has a sword cave, this sword cave is the place where sword repairers in Sword King City refine their swordsmanship. Refining will, hone the function of sword intent.

  Because of this, the elders of Sword King City have never heard of the fact that there are people in this world who can carve hundreds of sword intentions across their bodies with just one sword.

  It actually makes plants and trees have hearts, and gold and stones have feelings too!

  This is the real kendo genius!

  Compared to him, the elders of Sword King City couldn't help but think of their own young city lord, who was always considered to be extremely talented, and sighed with regret.

  When he came to Mingzong before, the young city lord once showed doubts about Gu Yue's swordsmanship.

  Just because in the eyes of the cultivators in Sword King City, sword cultivation should be more pure, and there is nothing else but the sword.

  But Gu Yue is called the Lord of Divine Beasts, so all his amazing achievements seem so unreal.

  But now, the elders of Sword King City no longer think about it.

  He had stayed in Sword King City for too long, and unknowingly, he sat in a well and watched the sky, thinking that there were enough swordsmen in Sword King City.

  But compared to Gu Yue, he realized that these were nothing worth mentioning.

  But having said that, the Elder of Sword King City was a little puzzled. Gu Yue is indeed extraordinary enough. Whether it is the heart of a saint or the talent in the way of swordsmanship, he has never heard that the beast in his arms is so powerful... These days, he observed the divine beast carefully, and saw that

  the divine beast was very lazy in his arms. Although it was indeed very cute, but... wait, the elder suddenly understood something, Gu Yue might have already arrived

  It's an incredible state, so even the mythical beasts have no use for it!

  *

  This Zongmen Grand Competition lasted for a full month before it ended. This month, Gu Yue watched the whole process with the cub in his arms. Later, the Grand Competition at the Golden Core Stage was even more exciting. Although Wen Jianfeng was in the Golden Core Stage The ranking in the first period was average, but in the two major competitions in the foundation building period, he was ranked first.