Chapter 54

It was the first time that everyone heard this kind of remarks, and they all showed sudden expressions.

  Ji Yu was even more convinced. He used to preach and discuss Taoism with his fellow disciples, and he always thought that his understanding of Taoism was deep enough. It turned out that all this was just superficial.

  The real Dao is like Gu Yue, Ji Yu remembered what Gu Yue said before, Dao follows nature, comes from the law of heaven, and finally understood what it meant.

  At this time, Ji Yu begged Gu Yue: "I want to ask the Lord to accept me as a disciple. I am willing to serve you." Seeing that Gu Yue had

  no intention of moving, Ji Yu thought of something and said hurriedly: "Now the disciple has nowhere to go. You can go and seek the protection of the venerable, and if the venerable agrees, the disciple is willing to offer something."

  After finishing speaking, Ji Yu took out a secret box from the storage bag and handed it to Gu Yue.

  Ji Yu now respects Gu Yue with all his heart. In addition, he cannot return to the Xuanzhen Sect and has nowhere to go. The only thing he can do at this moment is to follow Gu Yue.

  This secret box was accidentally obtained by Ji Yu before, but with his spiritual power, he could not open the seal. He intuitively felt that there must be a mystery in this secret box, so he did not hand it over to the sect. Today, he dedicated it to Gu Yue. Looking for a place to stay.

  Gu Yue originally didn't intend to take the other party's things, after all, he didn't need other people's things either.

  And Ji Yu was unable to return to the sect because of him, so Gu Yue planned to take him for a ride, and it happened that he also wanted to ask about the Great Xia Dynasty.

  As for accepting apprentices, Gu Yuequan had no such idea, he didn't even understand his cultivation, so don't mislead his disciples.

  At this moment, the cub in Gu Yue's arms suddenly twisted and tugged at Gu Yue's chest.

  Gu Yue couldn't help being startled, couldn't it be, Fu Bao actually took a fancy to this?

  Gu Yue lowered his head, only to see the little boy tugging on his skirt, his watery eyes widened, and he stretched out his little claws to make a "babbling" sound.

  It was the first time for Gu Yue to hear Fu Bao's call, and his heart suddenly softened. He couldn't remember the persistence just now.

  Gu Yue had no choice but to comfort Zai Zai resignedly, and agreed.

  Gu Yue thought for a while and said to Ji Yu: "I have never accepted a disciple before, and I will not accept one in the future. If you are willing, you can become his disciple. He is a cultivator in the late Nascent Soul stage, so it does not mean he has insulted you." "

  Gu Yue said, motioning for Xiao Shi behind him to come over.

  After all, he borrowed Xiao Shi's pseudonym, which just solved the cause and effect. As for the future, when he returns to Mingzong, he can ask Ji Yu if he is willing to join Mingzong and learn Taoism.

  And Mingzong is the dream of countless people, and Ji Yu is definitely not at a loss.

  Gu Yue told Xiao Shizhen's name and asked Ji Yu if he was willing.

  When Ji Yu heard this, his eyes widened even more. He never thought that the taciturn follower-like cultivator behind Gu Yue was actually in the late Nascent Soul stage!