Chapter 45

Suddenly, there was an unusual movement in the Soul Hall where the Lin family placed the life lamp. A disciple couldn't help showing surprise and hurriedly stepped forward to check.

  Several life lights went out at the same time!

  This is because only disciples of the Lin family who have cultivated to the Golden Core stage and above can light the lamps of destiny. However, when they reach the Golden Core stage, the family pays more attention to it, and it is rare for several lamps to suddenly break at the same time.

  And when the disciple saw the names engraved on those life lamps, he immediately realized, isn't this the Jindan disciple who followed Lin Fengcheng to the sea before?

  But how could they?

  The disciple looked up again, and found that the life lamp symbolizing Lin Fengcheng had been extinguished at some time, and there was not even a trace of warmth.

  The disciple couldn't help showing a look of astonishment, Lin Fengcheng is the second son of the head of the Lin family, he has already cultivated at the early Yuanying stage, and has a good reputation in the family.

  Going to the sea this time to get the wine to stabilize the mood, logically speaking, it is neither a dangerous secret place, nor a forbidden place sealed off by heaven and earth.

  Why?

  The disciple hurriedly went to report to the head of the Lin family, that is, Lin Tang, Lin Fengcheng's biological father.

  As soon as this matter came out, the entire Lin family was shocked instantly.

  After all, cultivating a real Nascent Soul consumes too many resources. Even though the Lin family is a reclusive family with deep roots and rich heritage, the resources are not inexhaustible. What's more, many cultivation resources are currently non-renewable. .

  For example, the Lin family has the elixir Wuhua Xuanzhi that can help disciples in the Golden Core stage break through the Nascent Soul stage. It takes tens of thousands of years for this Xuanzhi to grow once. This growing season, the Lin family has only obtained three in total, and these three They were only given to Lin Fengcheng's eldest brother, Lin Fengyu, Lin Fengcheng, and another talented disciple in the family.

  From then on, if the Lin family wanted to turn into a pill and conceive a baby again, they had to go out to find the elixir by themselves.

  In addition, the hidden family will selectively allocate a large amount of resources to ensure the advancement speed and realm of cultivators. In this case, even if the ancestor of the family passes away one day, there will still be successors. , so the hidden family can stand firm.

  What's more, Lin Fengcheng also took away three profound weapons of the family during this trip, and the loss was heavy!

  So when they heard that Lin Fengcheng, who had spent a lot of effort in cultivating in the family, died inexplicably, how could everyone not be angry.

  Especially Lin Tang, the head of the Lin family, as Lin Fengcheng's biological father, was filled with grief: "My son's life is suffering! My son is now at a critical moment in the division of Dafa, and he cannot separate the Nascent Soul. Now the real body is dead and buried overseas. No one even collects the remains!"

  Lin Fengyu came out of the retreat when he heard about this, he was already at the late Yuanying stage, and his aura was extremely unfathomable.

  He frowned, and his eyes sank: "Father, the most important thing now is to find the second younger brother who was killed. The second younger brother went to the birthday banquet of Jiangshan Pavilion Master Zhao Jianghai this time. Regardless of whether this matter is related to Jiangshan We have to find him.