Chapter 19

Gu Yue played with Fu Bao for a while. Of course, most of the time it was Gu Yue who brushed Zaizai's fur, so Zaizai was accompanying him.

  After a while, when the little Zaizai fell asleep in his arms, the black and white fluff curled up into a ball and undulated slightly with his breathing. He looked so cute no matter how he looked at it.

  Before going to bed, Xiao Zaizai also gave him the ball, as if asking him to keep it for itself.

  Gu Yue had no choice but to hold it for him and looked at Fu Bao's sleeping face with a smile.

  The little Zaizai liked to sleep, and Gu Yue got used to it, so he let it go and put it back in his arms.

  After that, Gu Yue looked at the scenery outside the window contentedly. This flying palace in the clouds was really very fast, several times faster than his own sword.

  Gu Yue calculated that he could reach the sect within one day.

  At this moment, someone suddenly knocked on the door. Gu Yue was worried about waking up the little Zaizai, so he opened the door directly with his spiritual power.

  The only person who came in was the middle-aged Taoist who had come down from Yunzhong Palace. Gu Yue remembered that this person was Zhuang Buwen, the master of Gongde Palace.

  Zhuang Buwen is a person who works hard all year round. Compared with Wang Qimeng, the master of Jingluo Hall who is in charge of classics, and Jiang Wuchen, the master of Zhengqing Hall who is responsible for legislating to clean up the atmosphere in the house, Zhuang Buwen is not too busy.

  Many matters in the sect are handled by him, but the Hall of Merit and Virtue that Zhuang Buwen is in charge of is quite troublesome.

  The Merit Hall is responsible for assigning various sect tasks to the disciples, and is also responsible for calculating the merits of the disciples in order to allocate resources.

  Gu Yue analyzed it and quickly came to the conclusion that the inconspicuous middle-aged Taoist in front of him was a very powerful senior sect member.

  Gu Yue saluted and said: "Disciple Gu Yue has seen Palace Master Zhuang."

  Zhuang Buwen was very accommodating. After entering, he was not in a hurry to speak, but looked left and right to see the scenery here.

  Gu Yue was a little confused, could it be that Zhuang Buwen had never been here before?

  In fact, Zhuang Buwen has never been here before. You must know that this Yunzhong Palace is a real weapon-level magic weapon and has given birth to a real spirit.

  And the magic weapons that can give birth to true spirits are so extraordinary. After they give birth to true spirits, they become masters with eyes higher than the top.

  If you want to sacrifice and refine the real weapon for your own use, you can only let the real spirit be willing to be driven by the monks, otherwise you will force yourself to erase the consciousness of the real spirit and get this magic weapon, but the magic weapon will also drop in grade and turn back to a mysterious weapon. It's a waste of money.

  After all, if the true spirit can be used for one's own use, the power of the magic weapon will also be greatly enhanced, which will be of great benefit to the cultivator.

  Therefore, real weapons are rare and difficult to conquer. Even a real person in the Nascent Soul stage may not have one on his body.

  Take a first-grade sect like Mingzong, there are only seven or eight items in total.