Chapter 81

How is this possible?

  In the immortal world, his pressure is even greater than that of the Emperor of Heaven. When Lord Shenwei encounters such a completely unimaginable thing, the entire immortal world is in trouble.

  "You..."

  What to do now? Can anyone help him?

  Lord Shenwei hurriedly took back the Emperor's Order. At this time, he saw Gu Yue still looking at him calmly.

  Gu Yue really didn't know what happened. He only saw this person take out a token, and then showed a strange look.

  Gu Yue couldn't help but think, could it be that the other party realized that he didn't really ascend?

  Yes, Gu Yue remembered that it was written in any cultivation book that if a cultivator wants to ascend, he needs to pass nine tests. These nine tests are the Nine-Nine Thunder Tribulation.

  And the deeper the calamity cloud, the better the person's qualifications and the deeper the accumulation of talent. Of course, the more severe the thunder calamity, and if you are not careful, you will be destroyed on the spot. After surviving the thunder tribulation, the cultivator will be transformed and become a fairy.

  After all, people are supposed to follow the way of heaven. Life, old age, illness and death are all determined by themselves.

  However, cultivation is an act that defies heaven and competes with heaven for destiny. Therefore, practitioners must go through many hardships and all kinds of tribulations before they have the opportunity to change heaven and change their destiny...

  Gu Yue has never experienced any of this. What difficulties, what thunder disaster, so even if he comes to the immortal world, how can he be the same as other immortals?

  Gu Yue guessed that the other party had noticed this and wanted to send him back to the world of cultivation, right?

  However, Gu Yue still calmly asked: "Do I have any problems?"

  Hearing Gu Yue's question, Lord Shenwei Xing was panicked. Did he dare to say that there was any problem?

  There must be no such thing.

  But isn't it a bit embarrassing to just turn around and run away? After all, I still represent the majesty of the Emperor of Heaven!

  Lord Shenwei Xing recited a few words silently in his mind to cheer himself up, and then he mustered up the courage to speak: "Now that the immortal world is facing a great crisis, I hope that you will take the world as your own responsibility, do your best, and do not do any unkind or unjust acts. ."

  Before he finished speaking, Lord Shenwei Xing had already prepared the Immortal Art and flew away from this place without daring to stay for a moment longer.

  Gu Yue looked at his back and was stunned.

  What, the fairy world is now facing a catastrophe and is in dire straits?

  Therefore, a cultivator of unknown origin like him, who has just ascended to the immortal world and is not even the lowest level of immortals, has to be a dead horse and a living doctor. He doesn't care at all, and he is asked to contribute.

  No way?

  This was completely different from what Gu Yue had imagined. Gu Yue thought that the immortal world was a place of freedom and peace. At this moment, Gu Yue wanted to jump off the Immortal Platform again.