Chapter 53

The master of the Jiangnan sub-altar looks at these dim stone statues, and turns around in a hurry. Since the leader of the Xuanzhen sect issued this stone statue, he has required each sub-altar to hand in the power of absorbing enough vows every month. stone statue.

  In other words, there are indicators.

  These stone statues are actually secret puppets made by the Xuanzhen Sect. This puppet seals a trace of the ancestor's spiritual consciousness, so it sometimes appears as if it is alive.

  After the secret magic puppet absorbs enough wish power, they will send the puppet to the Xuanzhen Religion for the ancestor to use.

  As for the spiritual consciousness of this secret art puppet, it is not connected with the Grandmaster. After all, this secret art puppet is thousands of miles away from the Grandmaster. It is just an object used to confuse ordinary people and absorb the power of wishes.

  In the eyes of most people, they don't know what the power of will is.

  In fact, the power of vows can be obtained from ordinary people. As long as ordinary people have a heart of piety, gratitude, and faith in themselves , they can obtain power of vows from it.

  But it is too difficult for ordinary people to willingly manifest their vows, not to mention that there are many people who are fickle, ungrateful, and ruthless. In this world, some people accumulate their vows through meritorious deeds.

  For example, to help the victims of disasters, these victims would still be grateful at the beginning and offer sacrifices sincerely, but as time goes by, seeing their homes settle down and no more disasters, they forget about it in a blink of an eye.

  Or to eliminate demons and demons, those suffering people will build temples at the beginning, and often worship, but seeing the peace as time goes by, and there are no more evil spirits, they will lose their piety again.

  Therefore, it is too difficult to make mortals feel grateful. It is better to make them have faith.

  However, the Great Xia Dynasty already has the state religion Mingzong, and there are countless other popes. Why should mortals believe in you?

  The mysterious puppet taught by Xuanzhen can not only manifest spirits, but also absorb souls, so mortals will believe it and manifest their vows. Of course, this collection of vows is not from the righteous way, but ordinary cultivators can't see it at all.

  Therefore, Xuanzhen Sect also needs to admit many monks who are proficient in preaching, and select trustworthy people from among them, and let them use puppets to gather their vows.

  Of course, for the rise of a sect, money and resources are indispensable, so most people choose to recruit the local rich children and official sons first.

  Although there are certain risks in doing so, as long as people believe in it, the reputation and prestige of Xuanzhen Sect will be quickly established in the local area.

  And this approach is the same in every sub-forum.

  At this time, I saw that the puppets of wish power that had been formed in the Jiangnan branch were all dimmed at the same time.

  The altar master really couldn't figure it out, how could someone be able to reversely absorb the wish power?

  Could it be that Buddhist cultivators came here?

  But even if you are a Buddhist, it is impossible for you to have terrifying power! Otherwise, the Great Xia Dynasty would be full of Buddhist sects everywhere!