Chapter 15

When the little Zaizai heard this, he immediately turned his head, with a bit of disdain in his eyes, and raised his little paw to step on Gu Yue's face.

  Zaizai's paws were soft and light, Gu Yue hardly felt it, and thought that Zaizai was touching his face happily.

  Gu Yue then held Zai Zai's little feet with satisfaction, and kissed it wholeheartedly over and over again: "You really like this name too, don't you?"

Under Gu Yue's intimacy, little Zai Zai couldn't escape, and unknowingly took the default name.

  Next, Gu Yue was busy looking for the forbidden door to leave the secret realm, and after a while, he found it at the bottom of a cliff.

  At this time, Gu Yue discovered that there was a sound transmission symbol at the forbidden door, and when he opened it, it was left by He Su.

  "I wonder if Taoist Friend Gu and the Taoist who followed him have met before. Now that Taoist has left this place in advance... It is conceivable that due to the storm in the outside world, we will take a step forward to explore the truth. Taoist friend Be careful after that."

  Gu Yue was slightly taken aback after seeing it, he was a little surprised that He Su and the others had guessed about his fight with that Taoist.

  At that time, the Taoist hadn't succeeded, and Gu Yue was still worried that the other party would come again. Didn't he think he had already left the secret realm?

  But even if he is evenly matched with this person with the strength of Jindan early stage, it won't cause so many troubles!

  Hey, could it be that this person has some unusual identity? So he called a helper to wait outside?

  Gu Yue couldn't help but feel deeply how cruel and terrifying this world of cultivation was. A single careless move would lead to an irreversible situation. It was like he was just standing out this time and didn't expect that it would cause such a change.

  From now on, he has to be more careful and keep a low profile...

  At the same time, Gu Yue felt guilty and anxious when he thought of what kind of trouble He Su and the others had been involved in because of him. He had to go out as soon as possible and see Is there anything I can do to help...

  *

  At this moment, the four of He Su were caught in an extremely difficult and dangerous battle.

  Facing three late-Golden Core demon cultivators, there was also a Chiyang Patriarch of the Nascent Soul Stage, and although there were also three late-Golden Cores on their side, there was another Fang Yang who was a Middle-Golden Core.

  It seems that there is only one gap, but in fact, under normal circumstances, the gap between the Nascent Soul Stage and the Golden Core Stage is like a bottomless gap.

  Once a cultivator enters the Nascent Soul stage, his mana will increase substantially, his cultivation base will be unfathomable, his spiritual consciousness can turn into essence to hurt people, and the golden core in his body will also turn into a condensed core, which is equivalent to having a second life.