Chapter 50

At this time outside the Dragon Palace, Lin Tang finally found this place.

  But after seeing the long queue outside, Lin Tang couldn't help frowning.

  He is a direct descendant of the Lin family, and later became the head of the Lin family. He has always been superior to others, and now he is in the early stages of the divine transformation stage. It can be said that apart from the loose immortals, he is already one of the top groups in the entire world of cultivation.

  Now Lin Tang and these demon cultivators are required to line up to enter the arena, which makes Lin Tang very unhappy, and he is really ashamed to be with them.

  What's more, Lin Tang doesn't want to waste time at all now, he just wants to find that person quickly to take revenge!

  Lin Tang thought for a while and came to the door. When General Crab saw a strange cultivator in the divine transformation stage, his eyes flashed, but he said without flinching: "What? You want to jump in line?" When the water tribes behind him heard

  this After saying this, they couldn't help but glare at Lin Tang angrily. They didn't care about Lin Tang's cultivation level. After all, this was a world with water bodies. Who would be afraid of someone else's cultivation level?

  Humph, you look so ugly and you still want to jump in line?

  Lin Tang suddenly lost his arrogance, and then he thought again, the Lord of the Dragon Palace is a dragon carp who has attained enlightenment and immortality. Naturally, he is different from ordinary demon cultivators.

  So Lin Tang had no choice but to smile and said, "I'm looking for someone, I wonder if I can accommodate him?"

  General Crab gave him a blank look, and became even more dissatisfied: "This is the All Souls Conference held by the Lord of the Dragon Palace, a grand event shared by thousands of living beings. , but I can’t see anyone, you might as well wait outside.” How could

  Lin Tang agree, but he knew that the All Souls Conference would sometimes last as long as a month.

  However, Lin Tang was sophisticated after all, so he immediately understood the meaning of the demon cultivator, so he handed over the benefit to the other party, and said, "It's not a respect, but please accept it with a smile." General Crab glanced at it, and then accepted it

  . He said lightly: "Finally, who are you looking for? What's the matter? If you ruin the master's meeting, you can't afford it." Lin Tang had already learned that this man was in Wanzhou through all kinds of actions of this demon cultivator

  . The status of the Spiritual Assembly has been reached.

  Therefore, Lin Tang did not hide anything and said with deep hatred: "I am here to avenge my son. My son's enemy has entered this conference. If you are willing to help me attract this person, or help me arrange for him I will take this person away immediately without disturbing any progress of the All Souls Conference."

  Lin Tang had already thought about it just now. If he found the person named Gu, he would not kill him on the spot, but would definitely kill him on the spot. This person must be tortured in every possible way, cut into pieces with a thousand knives, his soul will be scattered, and he will never be reincarnated, and then he can vent his hatred.

  In Lin Tang's opinion, this matter should be very easy. After all, it's just an insignificant cultivator. This demon cultivator must have benefited from it and is willing to help.

  Sure enough, after General Crab heard this, he saw that there was no risk, so he agreed and took Lin Tang inside.

  At the same time, General Crab did not forget to ask: "Who is the person you are talking about?"