Chapter 93

Gu Yue suddenly realized that senior can help him so much, so he is also a swordsman. How could he not think of this?

  Gu Yue no longer hesitated, holding the panda cub in his arms and waiting outside the Sword Soul Tower. Only one person could enter the Sword Soul Tower at a time, and each person could not stay long, because once they entered the Sword Soul Tower, they would be Spurred by the ubiquitous sword intention, he could only keep moving forward until the sword cultivator himself could no longer withstand the pressure of the Sword Soul Tower and was driven out directly by the Sword Soul Tower.

  Sure enough, within a short while, another Sword Immortal was thrown out from the Sword Soul Tower. The Sword Immortal looked at his level and handed over 50 Fairy Spirit Crystals in frustration. He had already reached the fiftieth level. But this time he has no breakthrough compared to last time, so he needs to pay in full.

  50 fairy crystals may not sound like a lot, but if people keep paying like this every day, it is still a huge sum of money!

  And when Gu Yue walked into the Sword Soul Tower with the panda cub in his arms, all the sword immortals nearby looked at this scene in surprise.

  As we all know, only sword cultivators can enter this Sword Soul Tower, other than that, no other living being can enter!

  But this man actually brought his spirit beast in with him...

  This was the first time that everyone had seen this kind of scene, which meant that his spirit beast actually had the quality of a sword fairy! How is this not surprising?

  It's not that spiritual beasts can't practice Taoism. In fact, the spiritual beasts that can enter the immortal world are basically powerful ones whose strength should not be underestimated. Especially the divine beasts of those immortal emperors are even more incredible, and their strength is comparable to the top level. Fairy.

  But spiritual beasts are different from humans after all. Spirit beasts are favored by heaven. Although they live a long life, their temperaments are unstable. They rarely follow the Tao wholeheartedly. And even if they do, the spirit beasts all have their own talents, most of which fall into the Tao. Why would anyone practice swordsmanship?

  This is simply unheard of!

  To what extent does this person specialize in swordsmanship? He can actually make spiritual beasts focus on the sword!

  After everyone watched Gu Yue's back disappearing, they came back to their senses and said,

  "Such a unique figure, he is truly a peerless swordsman!"

  "There are many swordsmen who can make grass and trees have feelings, and metal and stone have feelings, but let this one It's really not easy for a spiritual beast with an unstable temperament who specializes in swordsmanship to reach such a state!" "

  Hey, such a peerless swordsman, I really want to worship him as my teacher!"

  "I don't know how many levels he can reach. .....”

  The last question has become the focus of everyone's attention at the moment, and every time a person enters the Soul Sword Tower, the level he has reached can also be seen through the lighted up part of the Soul Sword Tower.

  If the sword light on that level is bright, it means that the person is able to navigate this level with ease. If the sword light is dim, it means that the person has encountered obstacles.

  Now that Gu Yue entered the Sword Soul Tower, he saw that the first floor of the Sword Soul Tower was indeed shining brightly.

  Next, everyone watched this scene with bated breath.