Chapter 30

Because the next day was the Nine Peaks Competition and Gu Yue had to place the corpses for refining and rush back to serve as a judge, the sect gave the Yunshang Palace to Gu Yue.

  Unexpectedly, only a few months later, Gu Yue boarded the Yunshang Palace again.

  The little Taoist boy was still here. He was very happy to see Gu Yue, but when the corpse came up, the little boy hid aside.

  The cub in Gu Yue's arms let out a cold snort of disdain.

  Gu Yue patted Xiao Zai Zai's head helplessly, it seemed that Xiao Zai Zai was still a little unhappy.

  Gu Yue looked at the refining corpse again. In fact, if he dressed up properly, except for his stiff limbs and pale facial features, he would still look like a human being... Gu Yue comforted himself, thought for a while and said:

  "From now on, you will be called Xiao Shi."

  Since this zombie is now following him and has lost his identity in his previous life, Gu Yue gave him a new name, which means "Zhixiao" written backwards.

  After Gu Yue finished speaking, Xiao Shi nodded, and opened his mouth self-taught: "Thank... thank... Master."

  Hearing the word "Master", Gu Yue I don't think it is necessary, but it is also difficult to explain to a zombie with a low IQ.

  And Gu Yue remembered that his cultivation level was still in the late Nascent Soul stage. Although the other party didn't know much about Taoism or magical powers at the moment, Gu Yue thought about it and felt that he was much better than him.

  So Gu Yue didn't say much, and gave him an unrestricted storage bag containing some basic clothes and resources. The other party remembered some things before, so he should be able to figure it out after a while.

  Seeing that Xiao Shi had obtained Gu Yue's things and could still call him master, the little boy was almost depressed. When would he be able to call Gu Yue his master... This time, the little boy still led Gu Yue.

  As he went to the uppermost floor of Yunshang Palace, Gu Yue did not refuse. After all, the scenery there was the best.

  I saw that this place seemed to have changed a lot. It was much more luxurious than before. I don't know if it was an illusion.

  But at this time, Gu Yue found that since he had just given Xiao Shi a name, the little Zaizai seemed to be even more angry. He buried his head in Gu Yue's clothes and refused to come out.

  Gu Yue had no choice but to put Zaizai on the couch. After arriving on the couch, Zaizai quickly buried his face in his two little paws, still not looking at Gu Yue.

  Gu Yue looked at the little Zai Zai and thought it was cute. He thought for a moment, moved his face closer, and blew the little Zai Zai's ear hair gently.

  The little Zaizai's ears suddenly twitched, and he subconsciously covered them with his little paws. Now a pair of round eyes were exposed, and he couldn't pretend not to see Gu Yue.

  Gu Yue gently stroked the little Zaizai's furry little head and coaxed: "I have been thinking about the name Fubao for a long time. If you don't like it, I will be really sad..."

     After that, after a while, the little Zaizai said "Hmm, huh, huh" in a dull voice.

  Gu Yue picked up the little Zaizai again. He smiled softly, and his chest trembled slightly with the laughter. The little Zaizai nuzzled him quietly.

I'm Really Not a Child of Luck On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara