Chapter 40

When Gu Yue saw Zhao Jianghai’s warm invitation, he found it hard to refuse.

  Reluctantly, Gu Yue was surrounded by people and walked straight forward. Soon, he came to a flying bridge paved with jade.

  There is a lake in the center of the island, surrounded by 20 Linshui Pavilions, each of which has a faint mysterious light, full of water, and unparalleled wonderful scenery.

  It turns out that these twenty Linshui Pavilions are places for banquets, and each of the Linshui Pavilions has already prepared a place, for example, some friends Zhao Jianghai knows can be in the same Linshui Pavilion.

  Gu Yue was taken by Zhao Jianghai to rest in a separate water pavilion. When the banquet started, all the water pavilions would automatically move towards the main pavilion on the lake, forming a gigantic water banquet.

  So far, more than a dozen of the twenty Linshui pavilions are full of people, so it is very noisy and lively. Everyone is acquainted friends, chatting with each other, waiting for the upcoming birthday banquet.

  At this moment, everyone saw that the host, Zhao Jianghai, had personally accompanied the same person.

  I saw that he was still extremely eye-catching among the crowd, he was walking from the flying bridge over the water, where he walked, there was a faint rainbow light, and the color of the water flowed, his skin was like jade, his whole body was incomparably solid, and his whole body seemed to be glowing. light.

  His appearance is even more indescribably handsome, and his temperament is also indescribably dusty. The cassock and accessories on his body are exquisite and luxurious that no one has ever seen. In comparison, it is the most prestigious clothing pavilion in this sea area. It’s also rough!

  Where did everyone see such characters before, and couldn't help whispering: "I am very familiar with this big faction in the sea, and I don't know when such a junior   came out

  !"

Junjie came to deal with the Beihai faction, could it be that this person is from overseas?"

  "I think so, if there is such a person in this sea, we will never be ignorant!" ......

  Zhao Jianghai's

  whole body They all exuded joy and pride. It turned out that although Zhao Jianghai had received Lin Fengcheng's flying letter before, he was worried that Lin Fengcheng's accident would happen temporarily, so he didn't come.

  After all, it was about the birthday banquet. Zhao Jianghai didn't tell the other guests that he wanted to wait for the birthday banquet to start and then introduce him, but the effect would be better!

  After Zhao Jianghai personally sent Gu Yue to a Linshui pavilion that had been prepared, he saw a jade table inside, with fresh melons and fruits and spiritual spring nectar on the table.

  At this time, people have not yet arrived, so the wine and food have not yet been presented, Zhao Jianghai said eagerly: "The island is shabby, I hope the real person will not dislike it." Of course Gu Yue does not dislike it, although so far he has

  I have never seen a place better than my Jiuchong Tianchi, but the scenery in other places also has a certain style.

  It's just that Gu Yue still doesn't understand why he came to the birthday banquet when he just boarded a boat?

  Could it be because of the background he set up before, no way, he wants to lay the groundwork again, and these people just believe it?

  Zhao Jianghai finally watched Gu Yue take his seat, and left Linshui Pavilion contentedly. However, just as he walked to the flying bridge and returned to the way he came from, he saw a young man facing him with a smiling face accompanied by Mo Guanshi. Come.