Chapter 20

Seeing that Zaizai didn't respond, Gu Yue reluctantly said. He leaned into Xiao Zai Zai's ear and asked again: "Fu Bao, tell me quickly, do you like it?"

  The little Zaizai shook his ear hairs and then made a "hmm" sound from his throat, although it still seemed very perfunctory.

  However, Gu Yue was satisfied. He walked around with his little Zaizai in his arms again to get familiar with this place.

  By the way, he was also familiar with it. After all, Gu Yueman had only stayed in Jiuzhong Tianchi for a few days, and it was a month ago.

  But no matter how many times he has been here, he will always be attracted by the scenery here. Gu Yue looked at the water in the sky, the light of the lake was like a mirror, and he felt very happy in his heart.

  If there was no such book, or if one day he was no longer involved in the disputes between plot characters, he would be here, spending the whole life with Zai Zai, what a wonderful thing it would be.

  Gu Yue's eyes were looking into the distance. When he was deep in thought, the stars and the moon were shining brightly, but he didn't know that at this moment, the little black and white dumpling in his arms quietly put his little paws on his shoulders and stared at him with dark eyes. A strange and ignorant look flashed across.

  *

  In the days that followed, Gu Yue entered a very leisurely time, spending the whole day with Zaizai, enjoying himself endlessly.

  During this period, He Su wrote him a letter, saying that it would take some time before she could go to his cave to install the concealment formation for him, because all her previous formation disks were almost destroyed and needed to be remade.

  Gu Yue nodded naturally. He was not in a hurry to do this for a while.

  In addition, Fang Yang actually wrote a letter to thank Gu Yue. After reading it, Gu Yue couldn't help but be a little surprised.

  Gu Yue, Qiu Xuan, and Cui He also left messages with each other, so that they could send messages later. After all, Gu Yue was thinking, what if he wanted to ask Qiu Xuan about the little Zaizai?

  Of course, currently, there is no such trouble.

  The little Zaizai was so easy to raise, and Gu Yue felt very happy every day when he looked at it.

  While Gu Yue was living a peaceful and ordinary daily life raising cubs, the outside world was already in turmoil!

  The news that a mythical beast was born spread throughout Zhongzhou at an extremely fast speed.

  The divine beast is a spiritual being conceived by the heavens and the earth, and it is only found in legends, but now it has appeared in the world, and it has fallen into the hands of Mingzong!

  The forces of all parties are ready to move, and the major hermit families who haven't shown up for a long time are also making moves one after another.

  Although Mingzong is indeed one of the best first-grade sects in the cultivation world, it is not that there are no sects with the same reputation as Mingzong.