Chapter 14

In the past few days, Tianlei Sect is busy preparing for a big event.

  Ordinary disciples didn't know much about it. They only knew that the master secretly ordered them to go and guard in a nearby valley.

  Moreover, several cultivators of unknown origins came to Tianlei Sect today.

  In a secret room of Tianlei Gate, a red-haired old man was sitting cross-legged. The tall and respectful Taoist in front of him was not Taoist Bai, so who was he?

  Taoist Bai said cautiously: "This is absolutely true. I would never dare to deceive my ancestors."

  The red-haired old man still did not speak, but nodded expressionlessly.

  This person is the sect leader of Tianlei Sect, Taoist Chiyang. He is about seven hundred years old this year and has reached the early stage of Yuanying. He is also the only Yuanying monk of Tianlei Sect.

  Taoist Bai was not sure what this ancestor was thinking. Under the pressure of the other party, he was really miserable. However, the ancestor of Chiyang refused to make it clear, and Taoist Bai did not dare to leave. He had to toss and turn himself over these days. Everything I encountered was told several times.

  At this moment, someone suddenly knocked on the door, and a waiter came in and saluted: "Ancestor, the three guests you invited have arrived and have been placed in the hall." Taoist Bai was shocked. He originally thought that Ancestor Chiyang had the most

  He would have the idea of ​​taking away the divine beast privately regardless of Ming Zong. Unexpectedly, Patriarch Chiyang did not conceal the news and even called someone else.

  But who dares to take such a big risk and dare to deal with Mingzong's people?

  This answer is self-evident, and Taoist Bai's expression changed drastically.

  At this time, Patriarch Chiyang opened his eyes, a flash of dark light flashed, and he swept Taoist Bai out with a wave of his hand.

  I saw a woman covered in black gauze and a silver mask sitting in the hall. Although he couldn't see her figure and eyebrows clearly, but when you saw her, you would feel that her figure was extremely graceful and her face was beautiful.

  Next to her was a bald monk wearing a black cassock. Half of his face was smiling and half was crying, creating an extremely strange scene.

  There was also a young man who looked much more normal. He was also wearing a black robe and a jade crown, and he looked like a mortal prince.

  Ancestor Chiyang took a look, but hesitated because these three people were all in the late Golden Core stage, and none of them were in the Nascent Soul stage.

  But at this time, the young man saw something and sneered and said: "Chiyang, based on your vague words, do you want my sect's nine holy envoys lost face? "

  Being stabbed by this young man, Patriarch Chiyang should have been a little annoyed, but Patriarch Chiyang was overjoyed when he heard the word "saint".

  The three people he invited were members of the Jiyin Sect in the demon world. The Jiyin Sect's status in the demon world was just like Mingzong's status in the righteous way, and they were all first-class.

  The reputation of this saint is not small. She is extremely talented. She has learned the Heavenly Demon Dance of Jiyin Sect at a young age, and has also inherited the mother of all poisons from every generation of saints.

  The status of the saint in the Extreme Yin Sect is second only to the suzerain. With the background of the Extreme Yin Sect, there are probably countless secret treasures on her body, not to mention that the Demon Cultivator of the Extreme Yin Sect is famous for its strange methods. Even Patriarch Chiyang is not sure whether he can compete with this saint. This is the terrifying thing about Jiyin Sect.