Chapter 6

Harry kind of just stared at me for a bit, I couldn't really read his facial expression.

"Why?" Was all he said.

"What do you mean?" I say shyly. Unsure on how to respond to Harry's reaction.

"Why would you let him do that? You are such a strong minded person, so in control. But you allowed that to happen." He wasn't making me feel better, just stupid for my irrational mistake. He was looking at me through agitated eyes. "I don't get it."

"As I said Harry, I was so stupidly in love with him, I'd think about the few pros of the relationship and think that they made up for the abuse," I frown at him. "Don't get pissy with me. I'm aware of the fact I was being so fucking stupid. Why do you think I left Melbourne the way I did?" I spoke harshly. He looked at me for a moment, before sliding across the seat to be closer to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders to bring me closer to his body in a warm hug.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to have a go at you. You're a smart girl, you won't get back with him, will you?" He whispers in my ear through the hug. I slightly laugh, pulling away from the hug but still keeping myself against him.

"Come on, I'm not that stupid."

***

Laying in bed almost asleep, I hear my phone go off with a text message. I always turn my phone off when I get ready to sleep so it was a sudden surprise when I was reminded that I didn't.

Harry
Thank you for talking with me tonight. I'm glad you can trust me. Good night .x

Just that small sweet text message made my stomach flutter. So I quickly replied.

Thank you for listening. I'm glad I can trust you. Sleep well Harry x

I wake up from my annoying iPhone alarm. I groggily get out of my bed, have a shower then head to the kitchen. Today i'm just wearing a plain peach, mid-thigh dress with white flats as I'm going for a job interview at Gloria Jeans, it's only about a fifteen minute walk from the flat so it would be easy to get there if they actually hire me. It's not the best of places for a job, it's only a remotely popular cafe, but I just want to get some money to earn my keep at Niall's flat.

"Mornin' Via," Niall says happily as he enters the kitchen.

"Hi Niall. Could I ask you for a massive favour?" I ask as nicely as I can.

"Am I really going to get to say no?"

"Not really. Would it be alright if you could please drive me to my Job interview that's in about thirty minutes?"

"I would Via, I would, but work starts in twenty minutes. It's a Friday remember?" Shit.

"But it's bucketing down with rain so I really don't want to walk there," I plead. Not that Niall can do much about it.

"Just ask Harry, I'm sure he'll take you. It's not like he works." Harry's parents are incredibly rich for multiple reasons, so they basically provide everything for him.

Once Niall had to leave for work I went with him, but instead going down to Harry's flat to ask if he could take me to my job interview. It's half past either so I'm hoping he's awake. Once I'm almost at his front door it's already being opened as he exits, then he closes it behind him abruptly, acting in a hurry. He's wearing tight black skinny jeans and a plain, button-up, white shirt. He can make the simplest of clothes look very attractive.

"You alright Harry?" I ask carefully, he seems quite agitated. Once he noticed I was there his demeanor changed, his shoulders relaxed and he had a small smile.

"Yea alright," he laughs. "What did I do to earn your presence?" He adds with sarcasm heavily evident.

I walk closer to Harry, wrap my arm around his and look up into his eyes while I batter mine. "Could you pleeeeease drive me to my job interview?"

All Harry could do was laugh at my affectionate actions. "Only because you were so nice. Where at?"

"Gloria Jeans. It's less than a five minute drive. Where were you going anyway? I don't want to get in the way of your plans." Harry tightens up a bit at the mention of his original plan. I slowly pull myself away from his arm and began walking, in hope to lighten his mood again. "Come on lets go. I don't want to be late, plus if I am I'll be blaming you." I decide not to let him answer the question due to his agitation about it.

He gives me a small smile before he starts walking to catch up to me.

Harry has a black Range Rover. I don't understand why he owns such a big car as he only usually drives himself around. The car smells of him so strongly, it's even quite comforting in an odd way. Once we finally reach Gloria Jeans and park in their ridiculously small car park, I let out a deep sigh. It's not that I'm nervous because it's a big, important job, I'm just incredibly awkward at job interviews.

Harry noticed my slight nerves. "You'll be fine. I can't see a reason why they wouldn't hire you," he smiles sweetly, trying to ease my nerves.

I gave him a quick smile back. "Thanks for taking me. The rains merely stopped so I'll just walk home," I say before I jump out of the car to go inside, and hopefully not make a fool out of myself.

Getting inside wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Due to the rain having died down my hair and outfit didn't end up completely wrecked. At the front counter I see someone familiar ordering something, but with a girl to his side. It's Liam.

"Why hey stranger," I say as I walk up to him. He turns around, not sure who to expect. He gives me a nice smile once he realises it's me.

"Long time no see," he laughs. We both share a quick hug. "This is Danielle. Danielle, this is Via," he points between us both in an introduction. She's absolutely gorgeous, with her long, thick brown hair, brown eyes and a figure to die for. She's wearing tight black jeans and a pale blue blouse with a hand bag slung over her shoulder.

"Oh you're Danielle! I've heard a lot about you. Nice to finally meet you," I smile kindly as I go to shake her hand. She laughs at my gesture and pulls me in for a hug instead.

"Lovely to meet you," she says with her strong British accent.

"Well it's been good to see you both, but I need to go for my job interview here. I'll see ya's later," I wave as I slowly walk away to find the manager.

"I hope you do badly," Liam teases. Arsehole.