Chapter 39

Louis
I'm gathering you're at Harry's flat now. Have you told him 'bout the kiss yet?

I internally grunt at the thought of telling him. He's not even awake yet, but I have to do it. I can't dig this hole any deeper.

Not yet. I will today though. Maybe once he wakes up? Wish me luck Louissss

I place my phone back onto Harry's wooden bedside table and cuddle back into his side. He tightens his grasp around me for a moment then releases. The little things that he does, like that, just make me feel so wanted. I love it, well, I love him. I just stare at his sleeping face, he's so incredibly handsome that it genuinely causes an ache in my chest. It feels so damn good being back in his arms after so long.

After about ten minutes of just silently admiring him and enjoying his presence. He wakes up, all groggy but happy.

"G'morning." Ah that morning voice of his, that's a crime against humanity right there. I never knew a rustic voice could be so attractive. "What time is it?"

"Ten a.m," I smile and kiss his lips softly. A small smile creeps up onto his lips too. "How are you feeling? Has jet lag hit you yet?"

"Not so far, I feel pretty awake," he closes his eyes again before kissing me and laying his head back onto the pillow. He looks as if he's about to go back to sleep. His bun is all droopy from his tossing through the night, causing it to slightly hang over his shoulder. Gosh it looks good.

"You don't really seem too awake," I chuckle as I hear his breathing get a little heavier.

"Talk to me. It'll start to wake me up," he murmurs. "Haven't heard your real voice in a while."

So I babble, and I babble and I babble. About anything and everything. I was probably talking to him for a straight ten minutes of all these different stories that I never got to tell him when we would text or chat on the phone. Occasionally he'd show his glamorous smile or he'd do a low grunt of acknowledgment. I told him in full detail as to what happened in Melbourne, his frown hurt to see, at one point I even felt him tense up around me. I don't think he's ever appreciated Niall as much as he does now, with how he came and merely protected me so well.

"I would have knocked Zayn out if I was there," Harry stares at me with full concern. His first words throughout my whole ten minutes of talking.

"I'm all good now though. Especially since you're here." Leaning forward, I kiss his lips appreciatively, he places his hand around my neck and slowly deepens the kiss.

He pulls away with slightly swollen lips. "Good."

"I also need to tell you something else." Now I'm the one tensing up. I don't know if right this minute is the right time to tell Harry but for me my brain kept saying it's 'now or never'.

"Yea? What's wrong?" He picks up on my uncomfortable demeanor.

I sit up so I'm looking down at Harry, he places his hand supportively on mine. "Please listen to the full story before you say anything." An instant frown appears on his face. Fuck here we go.

"Louis and I kissed." His hand painfully drags itself away from mine. I don't really blame him. "I was absolutely balling my eyes out the night after being in Melbourne, it was the night that I messaged you saying that I needed you. All the vivid memories of what Zayn used to do to me were just flooding back and I couldn't take it."

The mention of that brings his hand back onto mine as he lightly squeezes it. Even though I just told him that I kissed another man, he still was there to comfort me. Wow I'm a bitch.