Chapter 30

Via,
I remembered you saying how you love rose gold so I thought this would be perfect for you. I got the one with the diamond because, well, you're my diamond.

I'm going to miss you so much for the next four weeks, but it will fly by. Trust me.

I ask one favor of you. While I'm gone, could you please, at least, just think about maybe moving to England? Because if I do decide to move, I'd so badly want you here with me. You're the only thing that's holding me back from not coming back already. I'm merely just testing the waters for the next month.

Be safe, don't do anything I wouldn't do. I hope you like the gift and don't miss me too much. We'll talk everyday.

I love you.

Harry xx

I adore that Harry always remembers the most random things you tell him. I was just babbling on about stupid jewelry yet he remembered that I mentioned rose gold is my favourite.

I carefully put the bracelet on my wrist, trying not to drop it. Once it's finally clipped on, I grab my phone off the charger to skype call him.

"Hey baby," he answers after a few rings. Just hearing the sound of his voice was refreshing.

"I love you so fucking much. How did you honestly remember that rose gold is my favourite? I think I vaguely mentioned it once in my whole time of knowing you." I just speak in awe.

I hear him lightly chuckle. "I find any little fact about you interesting, so of course I'm going to remember that. I'm gathering you like it?" Could I possibly have a sweeter boyfriend?

"Like it?" I make a weird 'pfft' noise. "Probably one of the best gifts I've ever received. I love them when they're so sentimental. And the note was so cheesy. Just like you."

"Good," he simply says sounding proud of himself. "So how was riding home in Louis' oh-so-fragrant car?"

After that Harry and I were on the phone for another hour and a half. Until he insisted that I went to sleep as it was half past midnight. It was good speaking on the phone because I missed him already, but then again it sucked. I'm going to have to get used to doing it for the next month.

***

I got roughly four hours of decent sleep. It's midday now and I'm still in bed, feeling like absolute shit, but it hasn't hit me as hard as it did when I flew to England.

My phone goes off with a text message, so I groggily roll over to my bedside table to grab it.

Danielle
I knew something was up with Louis taking you home! You're a terrible liar! We should catch up today, I'll fill you in on yesterday xx

I genuinely cannot lie to save my life, I give it away way too much. About a month ago I had to tell Harry a little white lie to help Niall get away with stealing some of his food from his fridge and I gave it away in an instance. Luckily Harry didn't care so he didn't tell me that he knew I was fibbing, but he did. I just know he did.

Hey at least I tried! I'd love to Danielle but jet lag's got me hard. How do you feel? x

Just looking at my phone screen was increasing my headache, and it's the middle of the day.

Danielle
Okay actually. Didn't sleep too well but the sickness will probably hit me later. Fine then tomorrow we'll catch up. No excuses x

As I read her message, I see the new bracelet laying around on my wrist as I hold my phone, instantly bringing a smile to my face.

Haha fine. I have to show you tomorrow what Harry got me. Remind me how I got so lucky to snatch up some one like him? x

I decide I should probably get out of bed, so I slowly roll out and head to the bathroom to have a shower and just freshen up. Easily one of my favourite things are showers, I could stay in them all day, besides the fact that they make my fingers go all wrinkly.

Once I'm out of the shower and am dressed, I head out to the kitchen to see what's there to make out of the few things that are actually in this flat. I really need to go shopping.

"Look who's out of bed," Louis surprisingly announces from the lounge, scaring me, making me jump like an idiot.

"Louis! You scared the shit out of me," I puff as I hold my hands to my chest. "Have you still not gone home? And where's Niall?" I scrunch my face.

"Nope. What's wrong with that? And he went to work. It's Monday remember," Louis lays down on the lounge, making himself even more at home.

I lightly laugh, finally taking my hands away from my chest. "Isn't it boring here?"

"Meh, better here. Remember I do live alone," he states matter of factly.

"Fair point. Why do you live alone anyway? Did you initially have a room mate?" I ask as I move away from the fridge and lean on the counter.

"Yea. Liam," he laughs, "but then he moved out to be with Danielle so now I'm on my lonesome," Louis fake cries.

"Awwww poor wittle baby," I reply as if I'm talking to a three year old. "Can you take me out to the store? This flat desperately needs food."

"Alright let's go," Louis enthusiastically jumps off the lounge and grabs his keys off the counter.

I shake my head at Louis and laugh. "Hang on, I have to go get my phone, wallet and get some shoes on."

I scurry into my room, grab my wallet and phone. Pressing the middle button to see what the time is, I notice Danielle replied to my message.

Danielle
I'm not too sure either actually, you're not that special...I'M KIDDINGGGGGGG YOU'RE FLAWLESS XX

I laugh to myself at Danielle's message. Briskly I go back out to the front door and slip on some purple flats. "Okay I'm ready now Louis."

"Took your time," he rolls his eyes.

"I never got to ask but what'd you think of Brodie yesterday?" I ask him while we're in the elevator.

He smiles to himself. "She was heaps nice, real kind too. I liked her, and Molly as well, she was so funny man," Louis laughs, probably remembering something she had said last night.

"Would you catch up with Brodie again?" I raise my brows.

We both exit the elevator and head towards his car. "Yea course. Have her over again or something, and Molly too, for Niall's sake," he winks.

I laugh as we both get into his car. I breath in deeply, embracing the fact that it doesn't smell horrible in here anymore. "Niall took a fancy to her, did he?"

"Boy did he what," he smiles largely, "he was laughing with her all night. I will admit they did get on like a house on fire."

"Awh that's good. Niall needs someone like that. I think he's getting a little bored of being single y'know." We both buckle our seat belts almost in sync.

"I never said they were dating Via," he shakes his head laughing while he reverses out of the car spot.

"But you get my point!" I emphasize. "It could lead to them dating."