Chapter 13

"Harry when will you learn, you don't always need to pick me up from work. I really appreciate it but I feel bad," I huff as I hop into the passenger seat of his car.

"And when will you learn that I want to pick you up? It's not like I have anything else to do anyway." His smile is bright as he drives out of the car park.

This is the start of my third week at work, it's been really good. I've become pretty decent friends with the manager Eve and my no longer crew trainer Brodie. Everyday Harry persists on picking me up, being the wonderful soul that he is.

"It's six o'clock. Do you want to go out to dinner? My shout," he says whist turning a corner that runs away from the complex.

"You didn't really give me a choice, you took a different turn," I laugh as I turn to him, that same, cheeky smile is still plastered on his face.

"I have a place that I want to take you," he lightly chuckles.

"Harry I'm in my work uniform, we can't really go anywhere too decent," I shake my head and laugh at his lack of thinking.

"Already a step ahead of you, I brought you some clothes. They're on the back seat," he states proudly, proving to me that there was no lack of thought.

I look over my shoulder to see one of my dresses nicely folded on the back seat. I reach over to grab it to see exactly what dress he chose to bring me.

"Harry! Did you have to get the sluttiest dress I own?" He immediately bursts into a fit of laughter. The dress is white, very tight on the torso but flowy on the bottom, it's really quite short and shows too much cleavage. I bought it without trying it on thinking it would fit much more loosely then what it does. I look to the floor to see a different pair of shoes too. I don't know how I didn't notice them initially, they are little black open toed heels. "I cannot wear this."

"You'll look beautiful don't worry," he replies sincerely.

I smile at his compliment. "What ever you say," I chime.

***

This was one of the first times in ages that I'm going to walk into my flat alone.

Harry and I went further into the city for dinner, we were there for a while so we only just got home. It's ten o'clock so we decided we may as well go to our own flats.

"Hello hello," Niall greets from the lounge after I close the front door behind me.

"Hi Niall. Have you had dinner? Want me to make you anything?" I ask as I place my jacket on the stool next to the kitchen counter.

Niall laughs at my statement. "Of course I ate, have you seen the time? But thanks anyway."

I walk over to the lounge and sit next to Niall. He's watching some tv show that I've never seen before.

"What are you watching?" I ask curiously.

"Don't laugh," he says with a smile on his face, "Teen Wolf."

I instantly burst into laughter, making no effort to refrain it. "Do you actually watch this show? I would not expect the Niall Horan to watch such a thing!" I dramatize, beginning to laugh again.

"Oi," he whines, "it's a good series."

"I'm gonna go have a shower. Enjoy your show," I tease as I get off the lounge and head towards the bathroom.

After I had my shower and got changed into my PJ's, I lay in my bed until eleven p.m playing on my phone. My game was interrupted by a phone call from Harry.

"Hey Harry." My stomach flutters at the fact that he's called me. What, am I thirteen again?

"Can you come over please?" he asks happily through his sleepy voice.

"Why?" I laugh, "it's eleven o'clock."

"I can't sleeeeep," he grunts. I can almost see his exaggerated pout.

"Give me five." And with that I hung up, get out of my bed to go to the kitchen, grabbed my jacket and begin to open to the door. "Niall I'm going to Harry's."

"Bye," he says whist laying half asleep on the lounge.

As I reach Harry's door to his flat, it's already agape. I slowly walk in and peer around the empty room.

"Hello?" Nothing. "Harry where are you?" And still nothing. I decide to walk in. I close the door behind me, lock it, and begin to walk to his room.

There he is, laying sprawled out on his queen size bed with a blanket over his body and his back to the door.

You awake?" I whisper.

"Sure am," he says has he turns over, now facing my way. "Come lay with me," he states with a cheeky grin. There's no way I could, nor want to decline that offer. I begin to walk over to the bed and get under the blanket with him.

"Is everything alright?" I ask.

"Yea I'm fine. Are you?" He chuckles.

"I was just surprised you called me down here, so I thought maybe something was wrong," I lowly giggle as I look into his happy eyes. He grabs my waist and brings me closer to him.

"Nope. Just wanted to be with you," he says simply, absolutely making my heart melt.

I decide then and there that I wanted to tell him why I hate being called Violet. It's a trust thing for me, as to why I don't tell people, and he well and truly has my trust.

"My full name," I pause and look back to Harry's chest. "When ever Zayn was yelling at me, trying to degrade me by using his harsh words, or when he would hit me. He'd always call me Violet. It's tainted the name for me so much. When ever someone calls me that, it just reminds me what he used to do," I shake my head at myself. "It fucking sucks." Harry hugs me a little tighter before he kisses my temple.

"I'm so sorry," he whispers.

"Why are you sorry? It wasn't your doing," I say too bitterly.

"Thank you though, for sharing that with me," he says, "It feels good, you know, that you trust me," Harry mumbles into the top beside my face.

I look up a little to make eye contact with Harry, I just smile. In mere seconds he leans down for a longing kiss. It was so sweet and gentle, I was almost turning into putty in his arms. Once we pull away I begin to cuddle into his chest more.

"Are we dating yet or what?" He says causally with small humour behind it. His question takes me off guard before I begin to laugh.

"Yea...I guess so," I shyly smile. I wouldn't want it any other why.