Epilogue

*three years later*

"You know you're going to be twenty-six in a month. Do you feel old yet?" I chuckle against Harry's warm chest as we lay under the blankets.

Our bedroom of our new home is sweet and cosy. Bigger than my room at Niall's but slightly smaller then Harry's room where he used to live, just a floor beneath me.

We decided to get our own house together just over a year ago, I don't regret it at all. We were always together anyway so it didn't feel that different. I made sure we still lived in Sydney though, only about a twenty minute drive away from Niall and Molly's flat.

"Gee, thank you for the reminder," he snickers through a blissful chuckle.

I lay further onto his chest, rubbing my hand up and down his abs. The morning sun coming through the window makes my engagement ring glisten. It's a sight that I'll never get sick of.

After promising Harry that I'd marry him one day, he proposed to me only eight months later. I think he was getting a little impatient. We're clearly still not married but we're in no rush.

Harry is studying to become a P.E teacher and I've been studying language to hopefully become a linguist. We're both so incredibly lucky that Harry's parents persist on giving Harry the money to support us both until we've got our desired careers down pat.

"Aren't we looking after Ruth today?" Harry questions as he soothingly runs his fingers over my back.

Ruth, Niall's two year old daughter who is absolutely smitten over Harry. I don't blame her to be honest. She's easily the cutest little girl I know. Short brown, slightly wavy hair with dark brown eyes and olive skin. Both her parents are white as sin. I think she may have taken a couple of traits from me. No one else in the family has those features.

"Yea, only for about five hours though. They need to go do something for Molly's job that's like an hours drive away."

"Fine," he pretends to be annoyed. The way she says uncle Harry makes anyone's heart melt, especially his.

"You know what I still find weird?" I randomly question him as I sit up and lay onto my stomach, propping myself up on my elbows so I get a good look at Harry.

He laughs to himself. "What's that?"

"That Liam and Danielle broke up," I frown at the thought. It was a messy, messy break up.

"Why's it weird?" He strokes my arm. "You know why they broke up. It needed to happen."

"Yea I know, but I thought they were in love. Like deeply in love. Clearly I was wrong," I attempt to shrug my shoulders in the position I'm in.

Harry gives me a knowing nod. "Me too, but people make mistakes and things happen. They've been broken up for a year now, they both seem happy. I'm sure it was for the best."

"Still, I miss them together." Her new boyfriend is nice, but he's not Liam nice. They've been dating for about two months now. At least she's happy again.

I get up from the bed and walk over to my closet, trying to find some comfy clothes to change into as Niall will be dropping Ruth off soon.

"Want to know what I find weird?" Harry asks as he still lays comfortably in our bed. My back to him as I search for something that I'm ok with getting dirty. She's a messy child that one. Takes after her father.

"What?" I laugh.

"That out of all people, Louis fucking Tomlinson moved to England." I pout at the thought. He moved there just before Liam and Danielle broke up. I still miss his cheeky laugh and dry jokes. At least we still chat with him. I do miss living with him and Niall, but life's still good. Very good.

"Why's that weird? He moved there for his soccer career," he states.

I spot an ugly sports singlet and baggy black trousers. Yes that's what I need. I quickly pull them off the hanger and begin to dress myself. Harry and I have gotten to a stage where we give no shits if we're naked around each other anymore.

"He always seemed the type to be way too comfortable to make such a big move. Him and Brodie were getting pretty serious too," he puts his hands behind his head, laying on them comfortably.

"Isn't he dating someone else now? What's her name?" I look to the ceiling in thought after I put my trousers on, finally not naked. "Matilda?"

"I thought it was a girl named Samantha?" He scrunches his face as he thinks about which new found girl has his heart in their hands.

"You should ask him." I'm really curious now. I can't believe neither of us remember.

Harry grabs his phone off his bedside table and starts taping his fingers on the screen. "Hey man, just curious. What's your new g-f's name?" He dictates as he types. "And it's sent," he smiles widely.

Suddenly our door bell rings, I briskly walk out of the room and head towards our cream front door. I look through the peep hole even though I'm more than sure I know who it is. I open the door wide.

"Aunty Vi!" Ruth chirps from Niall's arms. She still can't quite say the 'a' at the end of my name. He quickly pushes her into me so now I'm holding her.

"Really have to go. We're running late." The usual from Niall. Neither him or Molly are ever on time. "Thanks heaps for minding her!" He leans in from the door and kisses my cheek, then kisses Ruth's. "Bye darlin'!" He says to her. And with that he walks back to his car that's parked on the road diagonally from my house.

"Bye Niall," I call to him.

"Tell Harry I said I love him!" Slam. His car door shuts after his statement and Molly speeds away.

A still sleepy Harry enters the room, his messy bun is all over the place. Once he sees Ruth in my arms a small smile creeps onto his face.

"Uncle 'arry!" She squirms in my arms for me to release her. Once I place her onto the floorboards, she thumps over to him, and when she finally reaches Harry, he swiftly picks her up and squeezes her in his arms as he gently shakes her, leaving her in a fit of giggles.

I walk over to him. "You love looking after her don't you?" I kiss his cheek while he holds her in a large embrace. She's so tiny compared to his broad body.

Harry would be a great dad. He's so caring and loving. I can't imagine how much he'd be in awe over our own child considering how he is with Niall and Molly's.

"When are we going to have kids?" The question throws me off. I wasn't expecting it. I haven't really spoken about actually having kids with him yet. Neither of us have even finished our studies.

"I don't really mind," I laugh at the bluntness of his question. "When do you want kids?" I turn the question onto him.

"I've always had a goal of having my first child by the time I'm thirty." He sways slightly to keep Ruth amused in his arms.

"Well we have four years then. You think that's enough time?" My eyes go wide in curiosity. He leans down and plants a heavy kiss to my lips. It was very passionate. I think it would have turned into something else of my little cousin wasn't here.

"That's plenty of time," he smiles excitedly.

The End.