Chapter 29

"Honestly Molly you can come back to the flat, no ones going to care. I want you to," I smile to Brodie's, and now my, friend. It was actually really good having Molly tag along at the dinner. She is incredibly funny, bubbly and kind too. For the whole night I've just been staring at her, for a little too long though. She looks incredibly familiar and I can't pick why. She has long blonde curly hair and a pale complexion that I know I've seen before, but I just can't put my finger on it.

"Well thanks heaps," she smiles thankfully. "I'm keen to meet Niall and Louis. I just love boys," she jokingly coos like a thirteen year old girl, causing Brodie and I to laugh at her actions.

After about two hours we decided to leave the Italian restaurant, so I text Louis.

Leaving now. Please be ready to socialize. Niall as well! I'm bring an extra gal x

When Niall and Louis are off the play station. They are genuinely good at making new friends. They're so out going, but they're so cooped up in their teenage boy heaven sometimes you just have to snap them out of it.

"Via I'm kind of nervous. I suck at meeting new people," Brodie shyly laughs as she looks onto the road, driving in a blank stare.

"Don't be! Niall is, well, just my cousin, and Louis, he's a funny go lucky guy. You'll be fine," I try to comfort her. It's true, she really has nothing to worry about. They're the last people to judge anyone for being a little awkward when first meeting someone. I was so shy when I met all the boys but they, Louis and Harry especially, were so welcoming.

Soon enough, we reach the car park; all of us tumbling out and walking to the front entrance of the complex, then to the elevator. Once we reach the level of my flat, we walk out of the elevator briskly. Next to me, Molly almost trips on merely nothing, causing Brodie and I to laugh in hysteria. That's just another reason to find Molly so funny. She's such a klutz.

"Air. Literally just tripped on air," she squawks. While I look at her slightly flush in embarrassment, I can just tell that her and Niall are going to get on well. Niall has been single for about two years, I think it would be good if he finally found someone. I know I'm thinking a little ahead but thinking of the future never hurt nobody.

Reaching my front door, I slowly open it. The first thing I see is Niall in the kitchen eating a sandwich. He got changed. He looks, nice. Wearing a green jacket, black jeans and an odd looking blouse shirt that surprisingly suits him. Louis on the other hand, seems much more relaxed, just sitting on the lounge watching tv, with his feet on the coffee table.

"Hey boys," I announce as we all walk in, Brodie closing the door behind her as she follows after Molly.

"Hey," both Louis and Niall respond in unison.

"Niall, Louis, this is Molly and this is Brodie. Brodie, Molly, this is Niall and Louis," I point to each of them as I announce their names for a brief introduction.

Louis comes over to us while Niall walks around the kitchen counter to greet both the girls along side Louis. I briskly walk over to the lounge, getting out of their way as they all are fully aware of who I am. I fall onto the lounge and bring my phone out, remembering that I got a message earlier.

Harry
I'm glad you're back safe. I miss you too, so much xx

I smile at the message. But then my brain decides to remind me again the reason why he is staying there for these four extra weeks in the first place. If he's missing me already, then why does he want to leave? Willing to stay away from me for much longer than four weeks. My thoughts were interrupted with Niall's loud laugh, I look over to see what he's laughing at, he's talking with Molly, she probably said something for him to react like that.

In an instance, it clicks. Seeing Molly's back to me while she speaks with Niall jogged my memory. I know where I've seen Molly before. In my dream I had while I was in England, still at the hotel. She was the girl comforting Niall on my bed, when no one was explaining to me why everyone was sending me condolence messages, like Harry was gone. How can someone I'd never met before be in my dream before I actually meet them.

The rest of the dream was horrible, Harry had supposedly died, left my life. What if...that will turn out the same as well? Harry leaves my life to go back to his old one in England. I'm probably looking way too much into it, but Molly appeared suddenly like she did in my dream, why couldn't that happen too?

I get up off the lounge and walk over to the others, needing to distract myself from my monotonous thoughts.

"Do you guys have any idea of what we should do?" I ask them all in the break of their conversations. They're all getting on surprisingly well. I haven't seen any awkward silences or glances.

"You can never go wrong with a movie?" Louis suggests. Niall is lucky that he bought two decent sized lounges even though he lived by himself, or we'd all be pretty crammed.

"Sure why not," I laugh as I walk over to the TV cabinet, looking for what DVD's we have.

***

It reached eleven p.m. before the girls decided they should start getting home. We all said our goodbyes to them, then headed back to the plush lounge. It's so comfortable. That's one thing Niall is good at, he may not have the best styling sense but boy can he choose comfortable furniture.

"I really like them," Niall cheerily announces. "Louis you gonna get going too or are you staying the night?" Niall adds.

"Gonna stay the night, I'm too fatigued to drive." He exaggerates a tired yawn.

"Ooooo that's a big word coming from you Louis," I joke through my smile.

"Oh fuck off," he laughs and throws a cushion at me. Too bad for him that it only felt like a pocket of clouds was being thrown at me. What a comfortable cushion.

"Well on that note, I'm going to bed. I'm starting to feel like shit. I'm thinking jet lag is starting to kick in. I probably won't even be able to sleep an hour tonight," I grunt. I hug them both good night and walk into my room. I quickly get changed into my pj's, not even bothering for a shower, I'll just have one in the morning. I head on over to my bed, ready to start my battle with my good friend jet lag. But now that's going to be delayed, as I see the long velvet box still placed on top of my bed sheets. Finally I have time to open it.

Slowly, I fully creak open box. Inside is a thin, rose gold bracelet that's sprawled out across the foam of the inside. It looks like tiny little chains have been joint together to make this. It has a single, tiny, dangling, round diamond hanging off it as well. I absolutely love rose gold, I recall only telling Harry that once about four months ago I think. Clearly he remembered. I sit there by myself smiling like a goof as I look at the bracelet. Once I pull it out to place it on my wrist and shut the box, I notice there is a subtle letter stuck to the roof of the velvet cardboard box.