Chapter 26

I'm at the airport with Anne, Gemma and Harry. I'm really going to miss his family. They were so sweet to me and made me feel so welcome. The last week of being in England went by like the click of your fingers.

As we wait on the seats at the airport, waiting just another hour and a bit to be able to get on the plane, I'm cuddled next to Harry.

"I'm going to miss you so bloody much for the next month," he sighs. He briefly tightens his grasp around my shoulders with his right, toned arm. I'm going to really miss those arms while I'm gone.

"Well you could just come home with me," I sarcastically whine.

"It'll go by sooner than you know it," he slightly kisses my head. All of a sudden I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Niall
Just got told I have to work tomorrow when I was supposed to pick you up from the airport! It's Sunday so I get payed more as well. I'm going to get Louis to pick you up. That all right?

"Ugh," I grunt unintentionally.

"What's up?" Harry's quick to ask.

"Niall's gotta work when he was supposed to pick me up. Louis is gonna get me now."

"What's wrong with Louis?" He laughs confused. He shows his gorgeous smile, I'll miss that even more than his arms I think.

"There's nothing wrong with Louis. It's his car that I have an issue with. It smells so bad of cigarette and sweat," my face cringes as the thought.

Harry laughs under his breath, making his dimples very prominent. I look back to my phone to reply to Niall.

Ugh you're a pain. You know his car smells painfully bad! But yea that's all right -.- x

The plane gets here in just under an hour and Danielle still isn't here. As I'm about to message her I get a reply from Niall and by pure co-incidence, Danielle messages merely seconds after.

Niall
I asked Liam if he could take you home but he's taking Danielle out to some fancy place straight after he picks her up as a surprise. So don't tell her

I smile in awe. Liam's probably doing this to help with his and Danielle's situation right now. I'm still curious to know as to why they're having issues. They don't seem like the couple to do so.

Danielle
My fucking alarm didn't go off and my parents decided not to wake me up. I'm about two minutes away. Cya soon x

"Danielle is almost here, her alarm didn't go off," I announce to the three of them. But what was less than probably two minutes, Danielle walks through the front doors of the airport. She doesn't even look at us as she runs up to the counter to check in. She's already pushing it for time. Once I see her finally finish her frantic check in, she scurries over to us.

"We have to get going to security now," she sadly smiles at us. We all slowly stand up to begin our good byes. I firstly walk over to Gemma while Danielle says her goodbyes to Harry.

"It was so so lovely getting to know you," I say to her as we engulf each other in a tight hug.

"We have to see each other again ok?" She looks me right in the eyes once she pulled away from me. She's really so gorgeous, no flaw. Just like Harry.

"With out a doubt," I smile and quickly hug her again. I walk over to a sappy smiling Anne.

"Awe I'll miss having you living at our house," she hugs me suffocatingly tight.

"Thank you so much for having me," I wheeze.

She kisses my cheek before she pulls away. "It was absolutely my pleasure."

Now I slowly step over to Harry. I just stand in front of him, staring at him. We're slightly smiling at each other. Before I know it Harry's arms are tightly wrapped around my waist as he picks me up off the ground, my feet just slightly dangling in the air. I place my forearms on his shoulders and clasp my hands on both his cheeks. I look down at his smiling, handsome face, my smile just turns bigger. I'm so lucky to have him. I kiss his soft lips sweetly. He gradually places my feet back onto the ground as our lips are still connected. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I slowly pull away from his kiss.

"It's going to be painfully different in Australia without you there," I state sadly as we make our foreheads touch.

"Everything's going to be weird without having you around," he says slowly, looking down into my eyes, our foreheads still leaning on each other. "I love you so much. It's just going to be four weeks. It will fly by quicker than you know it."

"It better," I look up and forcefully connect our lips. "I love you," I hug him tightly once more before we both pull away.

"Message me once you're in Sydney, yes?" He squeezes my hand tight.

"We'll see," I jokingly smirk whist I go up on my toes slightly to peck his lips. I'm going to miss being able to do that when ever I want.

I grab my suitcase and step away from Harry, painfully letting go of his hand. I look to see Danielle giving Anne a last hug goodbye before she joins me to leave. We both wave them off and begin our little walk to security.

"Imagine what your goodbye at the airport would be like if Harry was actually moving. You'd almost be having sex."

I laugh, kind of astonished, as I hit her arm. "We weren't that bad. I'm not going to see him for a month!"

She laughs silently. "Okay okay fair point. Hopefully you won't have to go through that though. Maybe once he comes back after the four weeks he'll realize how stupid his idea is."

"We can only hope," I sigh through a sad smile.

"Anyway let's not think about that. We're going home!" She says excitedly. "The weather is going to be so much better, we'll see the boys again, I can go back to dance rehearsals and we're back to our own beds."

I laugh at Danielle's new found attitude. "And we'll be able to have better coffee once we're home," I add to the list.

"Don't dis English coffee. That's the only coffee I drank before I came to Australia."

After we slowly but surely went through security. We sat down at the seats, now waiting to be able to get into the plane. I decide to quickly message Harry as we won't be able to talk much for the next day thanks to the tediously long flight.

Missing you already pal. Gonna be a long flight :( xx

As if Harry was already waiting for my message, he replied almost instantly.

Harry
Did you just call me pal?!?! Only about 24 hours. You'll be okay ;) love youuuuu xx