Chapter 31

"Babe go to sleep. It's one in the morning for you. We'll talk later ok?" I try to convince Harry.

We've been talking on the phone for almost three hours. I'm not even sure how, all we've been chatting about is rubbish but we're both still listening so intently. We haven't seen each other since Friday when I flew out, it's Tuesday now so it's been about four days since I've seen him; both missing each other so much, it gives me slight hope that it will make him want to stay here in Australia.

"But I want to keep talking to you," he grunts like a six year old.

"Sleep," I demand through laughing. "There's no doubt we'll talk before I go to bed. I'm going out real soon to see Danielle as well so I need to get going."

"Fine," he drags out the word like a child. I can hear through his husky voice, that I like very much, that he's really tired, so I don't know why he's trying to fight it off.

"Good night, sleep well," I chuckle.

"I won't because you're not here." I want to yell through the phone that he could be here with me if it wasn't for his annoying decision to stay in England for an extra month.

"As you keep saying, it will fly by quicker than you know it," I quote him.

"Don't use my own words against me right now," he sarcastically whines. "I'll call you when I wake up. Good night, I love you."

"I love you too, talk then," I quickly add before I hang up the phone.

It's ten in the morning, so I have twenty minutes until Danielle wants to meet me at my flat. I leave my room and head out into the lounge room, hoping there will be something on tv I can watch to pass the time.

Once I see the lounges, I'm greeted with a sleeping Louis on one of them. What, is he living here now? I quietly potter over to the unoccupied lounge.

Very soon after, I hear Niall walk out from the hallway and into the kitchen sleepily with a bare torso, wearing just brown briefs. Who buys brown briefs? Ew.

"No work today Niall?" I ask, slightly amused at his tired mannerisms considering it's ten a.m. Him and Louis must've been up real late playing the ps3 or watching some movie.

"Nope, no work tomorrow either. Didn't get any shifts. I'm not complaining," he says groggily with a shrug of the shoulders.

"I still need to get a job," I laugh at myself. After Gloria Jeans and the Eve incident, I haven't gone out looking for a job yet, luckily Niall gets really good pay, and I do still have a few hundred dollars left from the three weeks that I did work.

"Don't worry about it for now. You do a lot around the flat which makes everything a lot easier for me. It's like I'm paying you to be my house cleaner," he says with remote seriousness.

"Oh go away," I laugh. "But thank you Niall."

"Plus you have a boyfriend that spoils you rotten. What doesn't he pay for you?" He shakes his head in amazement.

"I always persistent in paying him back but he's never up for it! One time I put a one hundred dollar note in his wallet just to pay back for multiple things. What does he do? Buy me a necklace with it. I can never win." From my sudden loudness, I wake Louis up.

"Will you quieten down? What is it like seven in the morning?" Louis looks at me with squinty, tired eyes.

"How late did you two stay up?" I look at them both, questioning their tiredness. "It's exactly ten past ten you lazy arse."

"I thought you went home once I went to bed Louis. I heard the front door open and shut?" Niall suddenly questions as he still stands the kitchen.

"Yea I went to go home but I was too tried to drive so I came back in and slept on the lounge," he answers casually like it was an obvious reason.

Before anyone gets to reply to Louis, there's a knock on the door. Quickly, I scurry over to open it, expecting to see Danielle standing there, instead it's a male in a florist uniform, holding a bouquet of what looks like to be white and purple orchids.

"Delivery for Via Moylan," he states cheerfully, stretching out his arm to bring the flowers closer to me.

"Um yea that's me," I awkwardly reach out and grab the bouquet from his hands.

"Have a good day!" And with that he walks down the hall and to the elevator.

I slowly close the door behind me while I look at the flowers in front me. They look so lovely and smell great, orchids are my absolute favourite. I see a little white envelope on the plastic of the wrapping. I peel it off, then place the flowers on the kitchen counter so I can open the tiny envelope.

Words fall short when ever I want to tell you how special you are to me, but all I can say is, that my world is full of smiles when ever I think of you. I hope this brings another reason for their to be a smile in your world.

Harry x

It's only been four days and he does something like this. The note is in his handwriting as well. I don't know how he managed it. My heart absolutely swells as I read the note again and look at the flowers.

"From Harry I'm hoping?" Niall observes the expression on my face.

All I do is grin and nod my head. I quickly look through the lounge room hoping to find a vase. Once I do I fill it with water and place it on the counter, then carefully put the flowers in it. I then rush to my room unnecessarily to message him, I'm not calling him as I just convinced him to finally go to sleep.

You spoil me TOO much. Thank you for the flowers, you're a blessing. I love you xxxx

"Aren't you a lucky duck getting flowers from Harry," Louis teases while he gets up off the lounge and I enter the room.

"Just because you're jealous Louis," I attempt to say sassily.

I hear another knock at the door. I open it this time, actually seeing Danielle.

"Hey!" She says contently and leans forward to hug me. She waltzes in and walks over to Louis, hugging him hello, then does the same to Niall. She's not the slightest bit fazed that they're shirtless. "You ready to go Via?" She smiles.

I look over to the stool next to the counter, I see I already have my phone and wallet there so I quickly grab it. "Sure am," I turn around as I begin to head out the door. "Bye boys. I'll see ya's later."

"Bye," they both say in time.

"So I see the flowers Harry got you arrived today," she knowingly smiles.

"Did you just assume Harry got them for me or were you in on it?"

"Harry ordered them, but before we flew out, he gave me the note to give to the florist. I never saw it though, so what did it say?" Danielle smiles excitedly as we walk to the elevator. He put so much thought into that gift. Damn I'm lucky.

The morning/afternoon went by quite quickly. Danielle was in awe at what Harry wrote on the note, almost as much as I was. She also adored the bracelet. It's good having someone else to tell about this kind of stuff, she fully understands why I absolutely dote over the things he does for me.

She explained to me what Liam had done for her. He took her to her favourite venue for lunch, then he drove Danielle out to the first place they met, which was at a cute little park along a lake, then he cooked her a dinner, which was a big deal because Liam rarely cooked, Danielle always did it. Adding to their lovely evening, Danielle told Liam that she told her parents they're dating, she said she'd never seen Liam smile so big. I can imagine how happy that would've made him.

Hearing their sweet story made me miss Harry even more. We talk everyday but it's just not enough. It's not in person. It's slowly killing me. How am I supposed to last a month?