Chapter 10

It was weird, waking up cuddled into someone, so comfortable and not wanting to leave. But I had to leave. I really needed to wee. I slowly roll over, trying to get out of Harry's tight grasp without waking him. I nearly achieve it before he reaches out for my waist, tightening his arm around me again to keep our proximity close.

"Harry," I whisper, "I have to wee."

Harry just groans and holds me to his chest. I was incredibly warm next to him but I honestly couldn't hold it for much longer.

"Harryyyyyyyy please," I whinge. He finally let loose a bit so I could quickly scurry out of the bed to the toilet.

After I finish up in there, I go back to Harry's room to see him laying all over the bed on top of the blankets, showing his bare back and muscles. I noticed I'd been standing there for a while, smiling. That's when I realised, I haven't made a mistake pursuing anything between Harry and I. There's something different about him than with Zayn. I've never felt so comfortable with someone, especially after just four months. He makes me happy, I'm never paranoid about making him angry and my trust for him is immense.

"You stare at me a lot," Harry says with his eyes still closed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I feel my eyes widen and my cheeks turn a light shade of red. "N-no I don't," I say defensively.

Harry shows a little of his gorgeous grin as he sleepily opens his eyes. "Can you come back to the bed please? You're warm."

"Oh so is that the reason why you wanted me to stay the night?" I joke.

"Basically," he states while trying to seem completely serious. Before I get to reply with something snarky, my phone begins to ring on Harry's bedside table. Before I get the chance to reach it, Harry has already grabbed it and put it to his ear.

"Niallllll, how are you?...never been better...yea she did...don't you want to talk to me?...fine here she is," Harry then stretches out his arm to hand me my phone. "It's Niall."

"Gee I wouldn't have guessed," I laugh. I walk out of the room, into to his kitchen, leaning on the cold grey bench. "Morning Niall," I hum.

"Ok you could have at least texted me to let me know you stayed the night. I do get worried about you, you know," Niall states like he's my father.

"Yes dad. Honestly where else could I have gone. You know I went to his house. I just forgot to text you, I'm sorry," I couldn't help but laugh at his protective attitude.

"So what are you and Harry now exactly? In a relationship? Have a thing? Friends with bene-"

"We didn't have sex Niall!" I cut him off. "And I...I don't know. I'll sort that out later. Bye Niall."

"So are you planning on coming home this week or?" I hung up on him after that sarcastic remark. I stay out one night and Niall's already assuming multiple scenarios.

I stand in the kitchen for a moment, just thinking of the situation I'm in right now. It's going to sound so cliché but I'm so lucky to be in this situation with Harry and I was such an idiot for nearly throwing it away. He's the kindest, most caring guy I know, he's also incredibly attractive. I can't think of one thing I would possibly change about him.

Once again my thoughts are interrupted, but this time by my phone ringing with 'unknown' flashing on the screen. I'm a bit hesitant to answer it as first.

"Hello?" My voice comes out higher than intended.

"Hi, is this Violet Moylan?" I hate my name so much. "It's Eve Jones, the manager of Gloria Jeans." That name sounds familiar.

"Oh hi! Yea that's me. How are you?" I try to be polite as can be.

"I'm good thanks. I've just called to let you know you got the job here. You start Monday week, just wear all black. Your uniform won't arrive for a couple weeks," she says happily.

"Ok thank you so much! I'll see you then." And with that the call ended. I quickly walk back into Harry's room and flop onto the bed right next to him. He was already back to sleep but my sudden entrance woke him up.

He abruptly looks up at me in worry until he saw the smile on my face. "You right there? You scared the shit out of me," he drags in a deep breath.

"Guess who now has a job," I sing.

"Me? Wait no. Niall? Wait he already has a job," he strokes his imaginary beard in thought.

"You think you're so funny don't you," I say as I roll him onto his back to saddle his stomach. "Me you twat." Harry lets out the loudest laugh at my temporary nickname, really showing his smile and the crinkle by his eyes.

"I'm proud of you Via," he says through his large grin.

"Why thanks," I respond as I reach down to peck his lips, which ended up turning into something quite heated. Harry's hands searching my torso as we kiss, my hands tangled in his long hair.

"You're buying me breakfast," I chirp as I quickly hop off from being on top of him and scurry to the bedroom door. He lifts his head from his pillow to look at me in confusion, then lays his head back down in slight frustration.

"You're such a tease, you know that right?" He laughs as he still looks at the ceiling.

"Of course. Now hurry hurry," I clap my hands twice.

Once Harry got changed into his usual black long pants, his blue button up t-shirt, that he only buttons up half way, and brown boots, we leave his flat so we can get to mine so I could change.

I knock on the door multiple times before Niall decides to open it.

"What are you two love birds doing here?" Niall greets.

"Not here to see you," I sarcastically roll my eyes as I give him a quick hug. "I'm getting changed and going again."

I go to my room as Harry and Niall talk so I can get into something simple. Just a loose black dress and brown sandals.

"Ok you ready?" I ask as I enter the lounge room.

"Sure am," Niall says with heavy sarcasm.

"Aw sorry. No family allowed," I fake pout. "Let's go Harry," I smile at him as I start to walk out the door.

"Bye Niall," Harry says to him and gives him a massive hug. He's so cheesy. Once Harry leaves the flat and closes the door behind him, I go onto my tip toes and kiss his cheek.

"I'm not actually making you pay for my breakfast. I'm not that kind of gal," I smile cheekily.

Harry shakes his head at me and smiles. "No it's my shout. Isn't that what boyfriends are supposed to do?" Harry says with a very small wink.

Boyfriend?