Chapter 20

Did I hear him right? Did he just say she kissed him? I stare at him, still in my awkward position of attempting to unzip my dress. What do I say to that?

"Please say something," he pleads as he steps towards me.

I shyly cross my arms, still standing there, thinking. "Elaborate," is all I can muster. What a dumb thing to say to him. Out of everything I could've said I say 'elaborate'.

"Uhm," he pauses with a confused look. I want to say something but I'm rendered speechless. "There was a knock on your door. I thought it was Louis and Niall. I open it and Eve is standing there with tear stained cheeks, blood shot eyes and only keys in her hands. She just walked in with out saying anything. I turn around and before I even get to ask what she's doing at your flat, she kisses me."

"What did you do?" Was all I could spit out, now looking intently in his eyes. I hate that Eve can make me feel like this, so vulnerable.

He let out a sigh and looked to his feet. "I didn't stop her straight away." I could hear the shame through his voice. Those words felt like a knife cutting through my chest. "I was in too much shock!" Harry quickly defends himself with a distressed look on his face. "I eventually pulled her off me. Then she just fell to the ground and sobbed, I had no fucking idea what to do." He's been talking so frantically that he's puffing like he just went for a jog.

Harry looks back up at me, saying no more. "Then?" Harry looks at me with a weird expression, not sure how to respond. "What happened after that?"

"Well, nothing. I told her she just needed to leave, surprisingly, she listened, she got up, looked at me dead in the eyes and walked away. In all honesty I'm still really confused." I couldn't help but smile a little at his last statement. "You believe me right?"

I take a step forward so there's minimal space between us. "Yes." He smiles with relief. "It just hurt, to hear that y'know."

Harry eagerly plants his lips onto mine, so much passion yet care with his kiss. He places both his hands on my hips and walks me to my bed, still not breaking the kiss. Harry carefully guides me down onto my back, being sure to stay on top of me. I wrap my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me, deepening the kiss.

In these moments, Harry is so different, so passionate and full of lust but with so much emotion. It's one of my favourite sights of Harry.

"I love you," he whispers through a quick breath. I melt from his words as I start to kiss his neck, a small unintentional whimper escapes Harry's mouth.

I start to kiss his lips again, eager for more. Harry starts to trace one of his hands down to the hem of my dress, slowly bringing his hand up my thigh.

"Food is here!" I hear Louis yell as he enters the front door. Both Harry and I freeze completely. I let out a small chuckle.

Harry smiles down at me. "We'll finish this later," he leans down and kisses me for a small while before he gets up and takes my hand in his, lifting me off my bed.

Harry starts to walk away but I hold him in his place. "Thank you Harry, for telling me about tonight."

Harry's mouth opens to reply. "Love birds your food is getting cold!" Louis yells to us again, interrupting Harry's unspoken response.

"Yea yea we're coming," Harry shouts back, he looks to me and kisses my cheek, as a reply to my previous statement.

"Did you two have a quick little bonk while we were gone?" Louis teases as we enter the kitchen.

Niall throws a large punch to his arm. "She's is my cousin! I don't want to hear or think about that Louis," he whines. Harry leans back and lets out an awfully loud laugh at Niall's reaction. "I'm serious!" Niall squeaks.

"Nothing happened Niall. Trust me. We were just talking about tonight," I say seriously so he'd actually believe me. Niall gave me an unsure look before he walked off with his food. I grab my plate of food and join him on the lounge while Harry and Louis stay talking in the kitchen.

"What did Zayn want tonight?" Niall asks.

"He said he wanted to talk or something like that," I look up to Niall. "Don't mention this to Harry because I really don't want him to stress over it. But Zayn was quite, touchy and rough with me," I frown. "He almost kissed me too," I whisper.

"It's not Harry you need to worry about. It's me!" He almost yells.

I slap Niall's knee. "Shut it!" I whisper harshly. "Harry could have heard you."

"Zayn can't keep doing this to you Via. It's not fair," his voice is eager.

"I appreciate that you care so much, but please don't do anything. If I so happen to see him again while he's here," I pause and knock on the wooden coffee table twice. "I'll let you know and we'll go from there."

"Alright. Fine. You're also way too superstitious. Knocking on wood isn't gonna prevent you from seeing Zayn again."

"Go away," I laugh.

Soon after Harry and Louis join us on the lounge with a plate of food in their hands. "I heard my name?" Harry questions.

"We were talking about you, not to you," Niall replies quickly.

After finishing Dinner Louis decided to go home, while the three of us stayed on the lounge watching some incredibly lame movie called 'cool dog', yet none of us have bothered to change it over.

"Ok that's enough. I can't watch this anymore," announces Harry as he reaches forward for the remote on the coffee table. I spoke too soon.

"Well it's almost midnight so I'm gonna head off to bed," Niall stands up. "Night guys."

"G'night Niall," Harry and I say almost in sync.

"Are you going back to your flat?" I turn to Harry while he's slouched next to me on the lounge.

"Yea, sadly your bed is only a single and I almost fall off when ever I stay the night."

"It's a king single actually, and you're always welcome to buy me a double," I laugh.

"Maybe I will," he smiles and kisses my cheek. Harry stands up and takes my hands to pull me up with him, pulling me into a hug. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Are we doing anything tomorrow?" I ask pulling away from the hug.

"Well it's Saturday, so no," he cheekily smiles.

"You think you're so funny don't you," I peck his cheek. "Good night and go home," I smile sarcastically.

Harry shakes his head through a smile as he looks slightly down to at me. "I love you."