Chapter 32

It's Monday today. Just another two weeks and I'll finally get to see Harry again. The last two weeks have been incredibly slow, I don't know what Harry's talking about when he said time would fly by quicker than I knew it, because it really hasn't. It's just been tedious, calling each other back and forth when we're both either going to bed or waking up, some days we just text because the time difference just gets too much.

I've just been trying to get out of the house a lot, otherwise boredom consumes me. A lot of the time I've been with Danielle and often Liam would tag along when he wasn't working. Louis has only been at his house for a whole of four nights within the last fortnight. He almost lives with Niall and I now. When Danielle would be dancing I'd just be hanging out with Louis if he also wasn't working. Considering out of all my friends I'm the only one who doesn't have a job, I have to shuffle around with who I hang out with. Brodie would occasionally join Louis and I with our outings, they've become pretty close friends in just two weeks. The same with Molly and Niall, would not surprise me if either of those two pairs start dating.

"Even though It's the middle of September, it's bloody hot," Molly fans her face as we walk around Darling Harbour. It's only the beginning of spring and it's already over thirty degrees.

"Gotta love the Aussie weather," I sarcastically smile.

"So it's four o'clock. Where to now?" Molly asks curiously as she looks around our surroundings.

"Up to you, I don't mind," I shrug my shoulders.

"Would Niall have finished work?" She smiles hopefully.

I couldn't help but laugh at her sudden enthusiasm. "Yea, I think he just finished actually. So my flat it is then?" I tease.

"What a good idea Via!" She briskly starts to walk in the direction of the car park. I shake my head at how crazed she is over Niall, It's kind of cute. He's pretty much the same way, just the mention of Molly's name brings a smile to his face or a slight blush to his cheeks.

"I miss Harry," I unintentionally vent to Molly as we both get into her car.

"I haven't met him yet you know!" Molly says like it's the most outrageous thing.

"Yea I'm aware," I smile, "I met you just after I got back so he was well and truly on the other side of the world."

"That's true. But on a serious note, you two are honestly relationship goals," she whines.

I let out a generous laugh. "Oh what ever," I shake my head at her.

"I'm serious! You're both so in love it's cute and sickening at the same time. I want that," she pauses. "Except for the part where he's in England right now and might be moving there."

"Gee thanks for the reminder," I shake my head again at her honesty.

"You know what I mean," she grunts as she reverses out of the car park.

Once we reach the front door to my flat, I begin to grab the keys out of my bag. Just before I have them in my hand, Molly reaches for the door knob, twisting it, easily opening the door.

"Niall's home. Remember?" She smiles excitedly.

I chuckle to myself as we both enter the flat. The first thing I see is Niall standing in front of the tv watching rugby union. It looks like a repeat of a game yet he's still watching it so intently. He's just got a towel around his waist, with his blonde hair slightly damp. He hasn't even noticed we're here.

I look over to Molly, she's looking over at Niall, her face a little flustered. "Like what you see?" I laugh.

"Lil bit," she keeps her eyes on him. I scrunch my nose slightly in awkwardness as I clearly don't see the attraction.