Chapter 40

Thursday.

It's Thursday.

Officially three days since I last spoke to Harry. I just feel like crying about it. I hadn't seen Harry for four weeks, I should be with him, but instead we're so damn far apart. Well metaphorically, physically he's just a floor below me.

"I still think he's over reacting," Liam adds, almost sassily, into mine and Danielle's initial conversation. Liam decided he wanted to join in.

I needed to get out of my flat for a bit so I decided to visit Danielle and Liam. And now they're both sitting on a lounge across from me, and I sit here feeling like I'm in a counseling session.

I'd been in my room just avoiding Louis for the past couple days because I just couldn't bring myself to talk to him. I was so mad that he's part of the reason why Harry and I are in this situation. I shouldn't be doing this to Louis, I already told him it's okay what he did, but it's more real now, Harry knows. Niall is still clueless as to what's going on. I'm too embarrassed to tell him.

"Alright then Liam, what would you do if I kissed another man?" Danielle questions him with an eyebrow raised and crossed arms. She's giving him a mere cocky glare. I have to hold back my chuckle.

"Well I would," he replies confidently with a straight back and his head held high. Then he pauses, merely going stiff as he thinks to himself. "Um," a frown falls upon his face as he looks around the room, just avoiding Danielle's eyes. "Ok maybe he's not over reacting that much."

I grunt. Damn I thought Liam would stay on my side of this argument. "Three days Liam. He hasn't spoken to me in three days," I repeat, trying to get my point across.

"I think it's more the fact that you did it behind his back Via. I know you didn't mean to do it but you can't blame him for thinking otherwise. When your heart is in someone else's hands, it's just that little bit harder to forgive," Danielle tries to make up for Harry's behaviour. "Try talk to him today. I think it's good you've given him some space to think, you haven't pestered him or anything," she nods her head encouragingly.

"Have either of you two spoken to him since he's been back?" I avert my gaze between the two of them as I ask.

"Nope. I think he's secluding himself a little bit from everyone," Danielle replies. I look to Liam, he's looking at his hands, picking at his nails while not saying a word.

"Liam. What about you?" I coax him on cautiously.

"Uhh yea just a bit." The little shit still won't look at me. Trying to play all innocent.

"Well?" Danielle and I ask him in sync with our questioning eyes. She seems just as curious as me.

"He was just asking for some advice that's all," he looks to Danielle, but not to me. He abruptly stands from his seat and walks over to the kitchen. "Anyone want a cup of tea? A coffee?" He's quick to change the subject while he grabs three mugs from the cabinet.

I stand and follow him in, standing vertical to him, the kitchen counter between us. I'm nervous now as to what Harry would be asking him.

"Liam, what was he asking you?" I sound like I'm asking a question to a three year old, making myself sound as clear as day with a slow pace.

He looks me dead in the eye with an apologetic look. "I can't tell you that Via, he's my best mate. But," he pauses and slants his lips in thought. "I'd listen to Danielle, give it ago having a chat with him today. He's definitely had a lot of time to calm down about it," he drops his stare and just shuffles the mugs around, pretending to be occupied again.