Chapter 38

"Niall. Louis. Who ever it is, stop knocking on my fucking door and just come in," I growl at either of them. It's five in the morning and one of them is just standing there knocking on my door repeatedly. Not the right time of morning to make me mad. The knocking continues, even after telling them they're welcome to come in. I'm forced to have to get up and open the door for one of the idiots.

I angrily throw my blankets back and off my body, striding to the door, opening it wide and fast, getting ready to rip their head off for waking me from their relentless knocking. But there's a problem. It's not Niall or Louis.

"Harry?" I stare like I'm in a dream. He's not really at my bedroom door at five in the morning, is he? He's not coming home for another twelve hours.

"Hi Via," he shows me his tired but dopey-happy grin. His easy familiar voice fills my ears. I almost fall at his feet. I haven't seen that crime stopping smile in four weeks nor heard that voice not over the phone.

I stare at him, just taking him in. A navy blue, firm jacket and shirt on his torso, long hair on his shoulders with sunnies keeping it out of his face, and tight black jeans hugging his toned legs. He's wearing one of my favourite colognes on him, Giorgio Armani's, Aqua di Giò.

Before I'm completely aware of it, I've jumped into his tall frame, wrapping my arms tightly around his shoulders, cradling my head the warm crook of his neck neck. Instantly, his arms wrap around just above my waist, squeezing me so tightly. He smells, feels, and looks amazing. I feel like I was a drug addict and went with out drugs for a month, but then finally got some. Being in his tight embrace is instantly relaxing me.

"I missed you so damn much," I whimper. I didn't even notice I had happy tears trickling down my cheeks. I didn't know I was mentally and physically capable of missing someone so much after just one month.

"I missed you too," Harry replies contently. I'm still in awe of hearing his soothing voice, it makes me feel all sorts good in all places.

He deeply breaths in near my neck, then heavily exhales, as if he just let go of a heavy weight that was sitting on his shoulders, causing goose bumps to rise everywhere. We stand there in each other's tight embrace for god knows how long. Just enjoying one another's presence.

Eventually I pull away, only slightly so he's still holding me, but I can look at his real green eyes, the ones I haven't seen in four weeks. His smile is so tried, and so are his eyes. He mustn't have gotten much sleep on the flight here. Though through it all, I can see his pure happiness right now. If he's feeling anywhere near how I'm feeling then I would probably look the same. All loved up and completely content.

"I love you," he whispers gently whilst looking straight into my eyes.

Lucky he was holding me tight other wise I would have fallen to the ground, with out a doubt. Harry leans forward, planting his soft, familiar lips onto mine. Gosh I've missed this. The kiss is long and gentle, but so passionate, never like any other kiss we've shared before. So full of raw emotion, almost like he was making up for the lost kisses within the last month. I cup my one hand on his cheek and the other on his toned chest. This is so good, I'm almost light headed.

Eventually we both pull away, gasping for some air. "I love you too. So much." I don't think I could emphasise that anymore more to him.

He starts pampering kisses all over my face; cheeks, nose, chin and jawline. Due to being incredibly ticklish, it makes me giggle like a little girl. I see his smile grow bigger. I can't get enough of him.

"Surprised to see me?" He cheekily asks, pecking my lips once more.

"Extremely. Best surprise ever though," I pull out of his grasp, trailing my hands down his long arms until I reach his hands, holding them tightly in mine. "You weren't supposed to get here until five tonight?"

"I may or may not have told a little white lie," he takes a step forward, increasing our proximity again to kiss my forehead. "Sorry for getting here so early. It was either now or tonight. Earlier the better I say," he says almost seductively before kissing my lips again. Not complaining however. I just can't get enough this boy.

"I'm more than happy you got here now." I let go of his left hand, bringing my right up to his cheek. I stroke it once with my thumb, embracing the fact that he's finally here. "How'd you get in by the way?"

"Well I knocked, hoping you would possibly hear it. Then next minute a shirtless Louis opens the door all sleep-drunk," he chuckles, "does he live here now or something?" Harry jokes. Well funny story...

"Uhm, yea. He actually does. Moved in yesterday," I laugh at the irony. Sudden memories come flying back of the kiss Louis and I shared. Now I'm having to fake a smile. Great. I don't want Harry knowing yet. He just got back, we're happy. I can't have this ruined so soon.

Harry just laughs, leaning forward to kiss me hard. "Want to go sleep together in my flat?" He asks with a happy smile, being all innocent.

"Woah, been here with me for not even ten minutes and you're already wanting to do the deed," I shake my head at him.

A wash of worry takes over his face. "No no no that's not what I meant! I meant literally sleep with me, by my side in bed. I haven't slept properly these last four weeks and I put it down to you not being there."

"I'll happily sleep with you," I reply humbly.

Once we're in Harry's flat, a feeling of warmth floods my whole body. I haven't been in here for so long. Everything is the exact same, except there are two suitcases in the middle of the lounge room.

Harry closes and locks the door behind him, then grabs my hand to drag me along to his bedroom. His bed is all nice and made. I even missed his bed while he was gone.

"I'm just going to go brush my teeth. Go make yourself comfortable," he lightly kisses my forehead before he walks off to the bathroom. Slowly I walk over to his bed and crawl under the blankets. So bloody comfortable already. There's no ache in my chest knowing he isn't here, because he finally is.

Slowly my eyes get a little heavier, but I feel a sudden weight change of the mattress. Harry with his hair up in a bun and just in boxers, dips into the bed with me. Without much thought, I lean in closer to him, snuggling to his side.

"Were you going to the gym more often in England?" I guide my hands down his more firmly toned torso and over his butterfly tattoo. I don't know what it is but I utterly adore that tattoo.

"Sure did," he replies proudly.

"I can tell," I laugh.

Harry slips himself backwards from underneath me, causing me to roll over and onto my back. He props himself onto his elbow, now leaning on his side. He looks down at me, with a hand now pressed to my cheek, looking at me for a silent moment, with his flawless smile on show.

"You really are the most beautiful thing in the world," he murmurs. My heart skips a beat at the honesty in his voice. The way he's looking at me made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. How could I ever be so lucky to have a boyfriend like him. Forever one of my unanswered questions.

I reach my hand up behind his neck to bring his face closer to mine, connecting our lips. Harry easily obliges. "I love you," I hum after pulling away.

"I love when you say that." Once again he leans down and kisses me, a little harder this time. His four weeks in England has enhanced his accent quite a lot and in all honestly, it's making him that bit more attractive.

Ok so we may or may not have done the deed anyway, but it had been a month. It was different this time though. He was constantly showering me with whispered compliments and a subtle 'I love you' would be occasionally heard from the both of us. It was all so passionate and full of need. I could say it was called 'I missed you' sex.

I lay into his, this time sweaty, side. Resting my head on his chest. Harry stretches his arm under my neck and places his hand on my shoulder.

"Good night babe," I kiss his chest.

"Good night. I love you." I'll never get tired of hearing that.

~

A/N: this is one of my favourite chapters! Please remember to vote :) thank you x