Chapter 36

This morning was quick and simple. Just how I wanted it. Niall and I left the house with out a single word to my mum. She didn't even bother to come out of her room. Maybe she was still in shock about yesterday, because she seemed a little rattled when she left to ponder over to her room, and never come back out again. Or maybe she just didn't care that Niall and I were leaving. Who knows and who cares.

Dad's slowly driving to the airport, the traffic being tedious. But soon we reach the drop off bay and the car comes to a halt.

"Be good kid," says my dad to Niall as he begins to get out of the car. My dad even showed a small smile for my cousin. Lucky kid he is.

"Always am!" Niall chirpily replies and jumps out of the car. Shutting the door behind him then walking to the boot.

"Thanks for the lift," I say simply, pulling the door handle of the car.

My dad quickly turns around. "Wait Violet." Oh here we go. What now. "I'm sorry about Zayn," he says, throwing me off completely. He even looked sincere. Was this my father talking right now or his doppelgänger? "I had no idea he was doing that. You did a good job at acting fine."

"Ah, well thanks," I show a small, yet confused smile. He gave me a quick nod then turned his body around again, facing what's in front of him. "Bye dad."

I get out of the car and walk over to Niall who's already at the front doors waiting for me. Both his and I's bag over his shoulder.

"You ready?" He asks with a wide grin on his face. He's probably just as excited to go home as I am.

"More than ever," my sigh is loud.

Harry
It's 1am here and I haven't heard from you. Just hoping you're ok babe. I'll be seeing you Monday xxx

Shit. Throughout the whole drama I didn't even think to message Harry. I just wanted everything over.

Messy, messy time in Melbourne. I was too distracted to message you. I'm sorry. I'm so excited to see you. I love you so much xx

I put my phone back into my back jean pocket and walk through the front doors of the airport. Absolutely buzzing to be going home.

***

I forcefully open the front door to the flat. I hear Niall let out a small chuckle from behind me due to my dramatic actions. It's so fucking good to be back. I haven't even stepped foot through the door yet.

"Wow what an entrance," Louis says with a smug smile from the kitchen.

He's standing there with his phone in his hand and a glass of water in front of him. It's been one night and boy I missed his cheeky smile and scruffy hair.

I walk into the flat, throw my bag onto the lounge and run to Louis. Hugging him so tightly. I didn't think one terrible encounter could make me miss everyone so much. I need to go see everyone else after this.

Louis is startled by my sudden show of affections, but only few seconds later, he wraps his arms tight around my waist. "Rough night?" He carefully asks, sounding muffled due to my hair being in his face.

"Don't even get me started," I say into his neck. I release myself from the hug and look at him, realizing that he's here at our flat and not his own. "You're seriously still here though? Did you ever go back to yours while we were gone?" I chuckle and completely move away from him.

"Yea! Once to get some shoes. I only had one pair here and I was getting a little sick of them." I don't get a chance to reply as I'm interrupted by an exhausted Niall who hugs Louis just as long and tight as I did.