Chapter 7

The interview didn't go too bad to my surprise. I didn't make a fool out of myself which is a bonus. I got introduced to some of the staff that were working there. They were all full of smiles and kind words.

Once I walk out the front door of the cafe, I see Harry's car still in the car spot he dropped me off in. I wasn't expecting him to still be there, I had told him not to stay.

"How come you waited? I was in there for about half an hour. I only asked you to drop me off," I laugh while getting into the passenger seat.

"I wanted to take you home as well," he simply smiles as if it was no big deal, before he reverses out of the car spot. I wasn't sure how to reply. Once he said it I got a wave of butterflies, plus his smile that went along with it killed me, annoyingly enough this made me remotely speechless. His simple acts of kindness always get me.

"Oh...uh...well thank you," I stutter out eventually.

"How was the job interview anyway?" He questions.

I just babble on about the questions I was asked and how nice the people were. Really I was just talking boring crap, but the whole time Harry looked interested. I'm not sure whether it was an act or not, but either way it felt good, to have someone listen to me so intently.

Once we start to reach the complex, he doesn't slow down, he just keeps going. "Thought I'd take you to lunch," Harry states as he notices my confusion.

"Would you mind if you pay and I'll pay you back once we get back to the flat? I don't have any cash in my wallet."

"My shout. Let's say it's a little reward for getting through that interview," he chuckles. A little glint of cheekiness in his smile.

"Thank you but you really don't have to do that. I'll just pay you back."

"I'm paying, you don't really get much of a choice," he says while trying to keep a straight face. I throw him a frown. "Too bad so sad," he responds to my frown.

I'm not sure where Harry is exactly taking me, but the whole car trip all I've been thinking about is why Harry was so agitated this morning. Throughout the four months I've known him, I've never seen him like that. The curiosity is killing me so I just have to ask. "Harry how come you seemed so agitated this morning? What happened?"

Harry just let out a deep sigh. "Don't worry about it."

"You know you can talk to me Harry, about anything if you need. I trusted you with one of my biggest secrets. I'm hoping you can do the same," I encourage.

"It's not that I don't trust you, it's just...yea as I said, don't worry about it." I decided not to pester him about it. I didn't want to ruin his mood, especially if we're going to be having lunch together.

By the time we reach the little restaurant, the sky has really cleared up, not a cloud to be seen. We both hop out of the car in sync and head to the restaurant. It's very cute and little. It looks remotely like a home on the outside, but the inside is just a miniature version of a typical restaurant. Once we both sit down down at a table, my phone starts to ring, I pull it out of my little purse. It's Zayn. I just stare at my screen, unaware of what to do.

"You alright? Who is it?" Harry looks up from the menu in his hands.

I look up at Harry. "Zayn."

"Let me answer it." I didn't really give myself time to think before I quickly handed Harry the phone. "Hello?...who are you?...sorry you must have the wrong number...no it's not, I don't even know a Violet," Harry pulls the phone away from his ear with a smile on his face. Zayn hung up on him.

"What happened?" I ask as I take the phone out of Harry's hand.

Harry just laughs to himself. "I'm hoping he's convinced that that's not your number anymore. Hope you don't mind. I wouldn't think you'd want him contacting you anymore anyway." In a weird way I felt remotely annoyed he did that with out even asking me first, but Harry had all good intentions, and what he did was genuinely a good idea. I don't need Zayn contacting me anymore.

"Thank you, for doing that." Before Harry gets to reply the waitress comes to order our meals. I just got a Chicken & Avacado wrap while Harry got a Juice. "Is that seriously all you're getting?" I ask incredibly confused.

"Yea. Not that hungry," he shrugs his broad shoulders.

"Just admit it Harry, you're a tight arse," I state as I try to keep a poker face. He just laughs and shows his large smile, causing my poker face to break. I don't think I know a guy with a nicer smile. His lips spread wide showing his dimples, crinkles by his eyes and straight white teeth.

"What are you staring at? There something on my face?" Harry asks as he goes to rub something off the corner of his mouth with a serviette. At first I thought he was being sarcastic until I realised I was genuinely staring at his face.

"Ah no sorry, just day dreaming," I shy away. Embarrassed that I was caught starring.

"Oh I'm sure," he smiles. Again with that smile, it always gets to me. I awkwardly look to my wrap to take a bite, in hope it'll distract myself from looking at his incredibly aesthetic face.