Chapter 15

"How do you know Harry?" Eve attempts to ask sweetly, with sarcasm ridden through her question. She walks past me to stand herself next to Harry.

"He's my boyfriend," I declare with a mono tone voice.

She smiles, an incredibly snarky smile. "Are you sure?" She says as she entwines her hand with Harry's. He doesn't respond to her touch by holding her hand back, but nor does pull away.

I look at Harry, astonished. He gives me the same worried expression. It's like he's frozen. "Are you serious?" I laugh at him with no humour, then he slowly pulls his hand away from Eve's grasp. He still says nothing. I just storm out. I don't want to see this anymore.

I can hear Harry calling out my name as I nearly reach the elevator. All of a sudden he is by my side, slightly puffed from his sprinting. "Please listen to me."

"I'm really not sure if I want to hear it Harry," I reply sharply as I enter the elevator, he goes to join me, but I quickly turn to face him, putting my hand up to his chest to abruptly stop him. "Please don't," I desperately demand. He looks at me in the eyes and pauses for a moment, before he takes a step back, just in time for the elevator doors to shut.

I was so stupid, to think I could date this guy that I've only known for just over five months. How could I be so naive. And Eve, did she know this whole time I was at least friends with Harry? Is that why she wanted to be my 'friend'? She must have seen him pick me up at one point.

When I finally reach my flat, I merely storm through the door, to see Niall and Louis on the lounge on their phones.

"Niall can you come with me to my room for a sec?" I try my hardest to sound composed. He looks at me confused but follows me anyway. Once we're in my room I lose my composure. "You could have at least mentioned that Eve was Harry's Ex!" I harshly whisper so Louis couldn't hear me

"In all honesty, I thought you knew," he replies much calmer then I am right now.

"Are you serious? If she was Harry's ex I would NOT be friends with her, especially after both you and Danielle told me not to hurt him," I say through frustration.

Niall pauses for a sec. "So has he told you what she did to him?"

"No?" Niall's face instantly screws up, regretting his question. "What did she do Niall?"

"He should tell you, not me. I need to go back to the lounge room, Louis is still out there, probably confused." Niall brushes past me and back into the lounge, I decide I may as well follow.

"Hi Lo-" I stop myself from talking, as I see Harry sitting next to Louis on the lounge with his head rested in his hands. Louis is quietly talking to him.

I didn't even hear him come in. Harry looks up at me, then quickly stands up to walk towards me, I turn away and walk back to my room, not even bothering to say anything to him.

"Via please hear me out," he pleads as he grabs right hand in his and turns me around.

"You took so long to pull away from her Harry. You said nothing the whole time," I say utterly confused and disgusted.

"I was shocked, I was far from expecting her to all of a sudden be at my flat. When you were at my door, I just freaked, I didn't want you to get the wrong idea an-"

"Then why didn't you say something?" I say through despair. I feel him squeeze my hands a little tighter, as if my reminder had hurt him.

"I-I," he stutters.

"Just," I pause, composing my self. "Stop talking, please," Harry looks at me in desperation, merely begging me to listen to him.

"Please Via just-" I cut him off.

"Just leave. I don't want to hear it now. I'm too mad, it's going to cloud my judgement and I might say something I'll regret later. Because honestly, I'm not giving two fucks what you say right now," I could see my words hurt him, but that wasn't my intention, it made me feel remotely guilty. "I'm sorry, but please. Go."

He finally lets go of my hands, and drops his head slightly, causing our foreheads to nearly touch. I don't say anything, I'm just standing still, waiting for him to leave.

"Tomorrow. Can we talk?" He speaks as he looks me in the eyes, it all of a sudden hits me that our faces are only centimeters apart. I take a step back, knowing I have to move away from that proximity.

"I'm not sure," I sigh, it all depends on how I feel towards him. He sighs and nods his head and leaves my room, not long after I hear the front door close behind him, he doesn't even say a word to the other boys.

I feel like I'm overreacting about this all, but I had been hurt so much by Zayn, that I don't want to make that same mistake again, by just taking their shit. I don't want to do that anymore.

I need to just call someone, get their advice or at least just vent.

"Hello?" Danielle answers after a few rings.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Alright thank you lovely, how are you? You sound a little down." I didn't think I sounded that obvious.

I just begin to fill in Danielle on how Harry and I are now officially together but then what happen today and how prior to this, Eve and I were becoming pretty good friends

"Talk to him tomorrow. Let him explain himself at least. And if he has no valid excuse, then I'd contemplate where your relationship is with Harry. But at least give him the chance of explaining himself."

"You think i'm overreacting too don't you?" I'm so petty.

"Far from actually. I'd be the exact same way, but I know if I was in Harry's situation, I'd want you to hear me out. Especially after he came back to try explain himself again. He cares you know, he's just dumb sometimes," she laughs. I sometimes forget about how close Danielle and Harry are, she knows a lot more about him than me. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

"Thank you Danielle. I needed someone to vent to," I sigh of relief. I'm so grateful I got to make a friend like her.

"Always here for that. But I do have to go, Liam wants to take me out for a quick McDonalds run," she chuckles, "but we'll chat tomorrow or something yea?"

I smile. "Course. I'll fill you in on my chat with Harry."