2

My head hurts...

My wrist hurts too...

It hurts all over my body.......

What the hell is this place?

Ji Chen felt a sea in his head, and countless pictures that he had never experienced before were unfolded in his mind.

A little boy named Ji Chen, who has been pampered since childhood, and an unlucky ghost who has encountered the bloody terrier of the wrong dog by a wealthy family, two completely different moods are constantly sawing in Ji Chen's mind, whether it is beautiful or hideous memory fragments rushing to him.

Am I dreaming? Or is it insanity?

Ji Chen thought chaotically in his heart, he seemed to watch a person's short life, and when those memory fragments all melted into his body, he could even feel that the huge amount of information was about to burst his otaku's not particularly smart head.

Severe pain, pinprick-like pain that was more terrifying than a car accident, was like Ling Chi for Ji Chen. He desperately wants to wake up from this endless nightmare and break free from the extremely oppressive darkness around him.

Finally, with almost all his mental strength, he struggled to open his eyes, the white light from the huge chandelier above his head almost stabbed his eyes, and Ji Chen could only quickly adapt to this silent environment that scared him a little by blinking constantly.

When he fully opened his eyes, he found himself lying in a huge bathtub, the shallow water in the bathtub did not submerge his body, but he felt that the water revealed a very faint abnormal red.

Red......

How could it be red?

Ji Chen finally thought of the strange nightmare before and the extremely painful wrist in the dream, sure enough, turning his head slightly, he saw his left hand placed on the edge of the bathtub, although it had been cut to reveal white flesh, but fortunately, the blood seemed to have coagulated, leaving only a very scary-looking wound.

It's good that it doesn't seem to cut the artery, otherwise he would only be a good man eighteen years later...

He stumbled to his feet from the bathroom, feeling top-heavy, and the pain and the sluggishness of wanting to vomit were stimulating his aching nerves.

Fortunately, according to the memory that had not been completely sorted out in his mind, Ji Chen vaguely felt that the medical first aid kit was in the bedroom next door. Supporting the wall of the bathroom, he slowly moved to the same luxurious bedroom as the bathroom, sat on the floor and took out the medical kit from under the bed, seemingly wandering around and silently dressing the wound.

When I encounter this kind of thing, I am so calm, mortals, come and worship!!

qaq......

But is it still spicy, do you want to cry and swell?

Ji Chen tied a painful bow for the wound on his hand, he looked around blankly, strange bed, unfamiliar desk, unfamiliar curtains, unfamiliar all the furnishings, golden wallpaper that completely did not match his personality, the breath of the local tyrant came to his face, it was simply unbearable to look at directly!

After a while, he felt that Mumu's head had a little gap, studied the memories that appeared in his head inexplicably, and finally completely determined one thing——

He was really favored by the Great God of Traversal!

Ji Chen, as a super otaku who has been a small transparent from elementary school to college to work, although there are countless cross-fiction chased throughouts, which make his thoughts full of all kinds of impure lust, but he has never imagined that he will really come to a strange parallel time and space one day and become another person whose life experience is completely different from him.