78

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 78: Attack

Chapter 78: Attack

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

After tasting the benefits of physical skills, all forces finally negotiated the price with Ji Chen, but several hard bones never nodded, so Ji Chen's physical skills were still not officially traded.

January has not yet arrived, so why not wait.

Anyway, their things are good, so they don't worry about others not buying them.

On this day, Ji Chen and Chu Yunting were at home, Ji Chen used physical skills, and Chu Yunting used ancient martial arts, Ji Chen's level was naturally not comparable to the male god, although Chu Yunting had suppressed a level, but Ji Chen was still abused repeatedly.

Just when he felt that his courage and spirit were commendable after repeated defeats, he suddenly felt a pain in his heart.

"What's wrong?" Chu Yunting thought that he really hurt him, and quickly ran over and asked.

"Big Brother Chu, it's Ming Yan, they must be in some danger."

Since knowing the depth of the capital city, every time Ming Yan and they go out, Ji Chen let them take the fairy ball together, the fairy ball is now a third-level alien plant, both attack and shrink, not noticeable, the fairy ball and Ji Chen have a common heart, although they can't talk after the distance, but they can sense how it is, so Ji Chen specially exchanged the fairy ball for synaesthesia potion. Ji Chen suddenly felt a pain in his heart, it must be that the fairy ball was in danger.

And the prickly ball is with Akihiko.

The more Ji Chen thought about it, the more worried he became, Ming Yan took dozens of people to walk together, the people of the Thunder Squad are all good hands, and if even these people can't bear it, it means that the situation they face must be very tricky.

"Don't be in a hurry, I'll immediately call the people who stay in the base to act together." Chu Yunting said.

The situation was urgent, they only called out their teammates who were now in the apartment building, there were less than a hundred people, and the rest of the people had no time to gather, after gathering these people, their group took weapons and quickly drove out of the base.

Wang Siqi, who secretly sent people to watch Ji Chen and the others' actions, saw Ji Chen and his group go out of the base, first startled, and then thought that his arrangement could be described as foolproof, so he calmed down.

But then he was more interested in the Thunder Base, and there were no people from the Thunder Team in the capital base who came back for help, but they still detected something in Lu Mingyan so quickly, there must be something that can make people contact from a distance, such a thing is really coveted in the last days.

Wang Siqi watched Ji Chen and the others' cars go away on the city wall, and a grim smile pulled out of the corner of his mouth.

If Ji Yun saw his expression at this time, he would definitely not continue to believe that this person would be a gentle and harmless son.