63

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 63: Qi Ming

Chapter 63: Qi Ming

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

Although he was slashed by the thunder lightning, Jing Xiu was a wind system powerhouse after all, and he dodged in time and did not suffer any serious injuries, but when he stood up, Mo Wencheng's car had already flown away. Even if the sensitive speed powerhouse wanted to step forward to intercept it just now, he was slashed by Mo Wencheng's thunder light and couldn't move.

"Unexpectedly, there was a spatial psychic beside him." Jing Xiu Yangtian let out a long sigh, and there was a faint guess in his heart, "I thought he would besiege me, but I never thought that he might want to use this strange beast around the mountain to trap us."

"What do you mean?" Ji Yun's face was pale, in his life, although his life was not satisfactory before the age of 18, he had never been abandoned so clearly. At this moment, he not only felt sad and sad, but also humiliated and even resentful.

Obviously he didn't do anything, why did Mo Wencheng treat him like this? By what?

Although his heart had begun to be hysterical, his expression did not have the slightest hideousness, but a look of grief, "Are you saying that Brother Wencheng wants to kill me?"

His body crumbled, as if wounded by the harsh reality.

"I'm sorry, Xiaoyun, a few people in the Yunguang squad were indeed my subordinates, but after the end of the world, the order was chaotic, and they turned to the Lord again, and I didn't know about it before." Jing Xiu saw Ji Yun's desperate expression, and a wave of pity welled up in his heart.

Those things he did, it seems that Mo Wencheng knows it, so he will design himself, but Ji Yun is indeed innocent, Mo Wencheng does not know how to cherish it, and he will protect him by himself in the future.

"Xiao Yun, let's go out right now," he stared at Ji Yun affectionately, "This Huanshan is too weird, it's better to go out early."

Ji Yungang nodded, and a long roar that shook the mountains suddenly sounded in the distance.

He looked up and saw a huge ferocious beast pacing towards their group, its huge eyes shining with an icy light. The most desperate thing was that the energy fluctuations around that ferocious beast belonged to several levels that even Ji Yun could not see, but the coercion alone made him fearful.

Jing Xiu reacted quickly, knowing that he was invincible, and pulled him to flee in the opposite direction, but suddenly, the alien beasts in the mountain forest seemed to have woken up, and no matter where they fled, they could not escape the control of the alien beasts.

The sounds of fighting and the roar of exotic beasts turn the picturesque Huanshan into a purgatory on earth.

Two days later, Jing Xiu and Ji Yun finally fled to a place near the outskirts of Huanshan, and due to the escape and battle all the way, there was no one left of the superpowers they brought with them.